UMaT Courses For All Undergraduate Applicants
UMaT 2021 / 2022 Courses For All Undergraduate Applicants has been released. See details below
Faculty of Mineral Resources Technology
- BSc Geomatic Engineering
- BSc Geological Engineering
- BSc Minerals Engineering
- BSc Mining Engineering
- BSc Petroleum Engineering (Fee paying Programming)
- BSc Environmental and Safety Engineering
- Diploma in General Drilling (Fee paying Programming)
Faculty of Engineering
- BSc Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- BSc Computer Science and Engineering
- BSc Mechanical Engineering
- BSc Mathematics
- BSc Renewable Energy Engineering
Faculty of Integrated Management Science
- Certificate Programme in English
This is a one-year (2-semester) certificate programme for applicants from non-English speaking countries only. Applicants who complete this programme and also have International Baccaleureate (IB) in science would be eligible to apply for the degree and diploma programmes.
- Certificate Programme in Small-Scale Mining and Quarry Administration
The certificate programme in Small Scale Mine and Quarry Administration is a one-year (2-semester) programme whose rationale is to respond to the needs of personnel in the minerals extraction industry especially the small/medium scale sector mines and quarries in Ghana.
Don’t miss out on current updates, kindly like us on Facebook , Follow Us On Instagram & Subscribe To Our Channel OR leave a comment below for further inquiries.
please kindly provide me with the cut off points for all the programmes of your university.