WAEC Ghana Result Checker
The first thing that you need is to get the WAEC result checker 2021. The result checker contains a 12-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) eg. 012345678912. It also contains a serial number which you’ll use to check your results online.
You can buy the WAEC result checker online at 10.00GHC using your cards (Visa or MasterCard) or AirtelMoney. CLICK HERE to purchase WAEC result checker.
TIPS: When buying the result checker, use a valid email address. Your Result Checker’s PIN would be sent to the provided email address.
Please, make sure you write down your invoice number and reference number. You will be required to supply these details incase you have issues making payment successfully!”
Visit any authorized WAEC Scratch Card Outlet to purchase your result checker.
IMPORTANTLY, The West African Examination Council (WAEC) results for school candidates 2021 are yet to be released. However, once it’s out, candidates should follow the procedures on this page to access their WAEC results.
HOW TO CHECK WAEC RESULT PRIVATE ONLINE – WAEC GHANA RESULT CHECKER.
WAEC Ghana Nov/Dec Exam results have been successfully uploaded online.
- Visit the Waec Result Checker Online Portal via the link below; http://ghana.waecdirect.org
- Enter your Index Number.
- Select the Type of Examination (e.g. WASSCE).
- Select your Examination Year eg. 2021.
- Enter the Card Serial Number found on the reverse side of your Scratch card.
- Enter the 12-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Scratch card eg. 012345678912.
- Confirm your Index Number and Examination Year. This is to ensure that your examination information is correct.
- Click on Submit and wait for the display in the popup window. This may take several seconds.
Don’t miss out on current updates, kindly like us on Facebook , Follow Us On Instagram & Subscribe To Our Channel OR leave a comment below for further inquiries.