LLM Scholarships for Master Degree Programme at University of London in UK, 2018
The University of London offers Up to 18 LLM Scholarship for the students of Malaysia, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Ghana, Nigeria or Russia. These scholarships worth the value of four modules (a quarter of the LLM degree).
The aim of the scholarships is to encourage the study of Law.
The University of London is a collegiate and a federal research university located in London, England. The University was incorporated originally by royal charter in 1836 and is, at present, incorporated by a royal charter granted.
- Application deadline: September 30 and February 28
- Course Level: These scholarships are available to pursue master (LLM) degree.
- Study Subject: These scholarships are awarded in the field of Law.
- Scholarship Award: These scholarships worth the value of four modules (a quarter of the LLM degree).
- Nationality: Malaysia, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Ghana, Nigeria or Russia
- Number of Scholarships: Up to 18 awards each year are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Malaysia, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Ghana, Nigeria or Russia
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet following criteria:
- Applicants must be registered and studying in one of the following countries: Malaysia, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Ghana, Nigeria or Russia.
- Applicants must have successfully completed at least five modules (with no failed attempts) within 13 months of your effective registration date.
- For example, if this date is 1 May 2016, you must have completed five modules by the end of the June 2017 exam session – either in a single session or spread over two sessions.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants must have fluency in English.
- Applicants can apply via online mode.
How to Apply:
- Complete the online application form
Apply for a course via its dedicated course page. Applicants can also apply to study our modules individually in many cases.
- Submit the application form
Remember to attach any evidence or documents we need and pay any application fee (if it’s relevant to the course you are applying for). We won’t be able to process your application fully until we have received everything we need. To apply for your prior learning to be accredited, please complete the relevant section on the application form.
- Await our response
Application by email within 24 hours. This includes a student reference number in case you need to contact us about your application. From then, we aim to respond within five working days.
- Register online and pay course fees
Complete have until the registration deadline to accept an offer and pay your initial fees. We send you your study materials as soon as they become available.