National Disaster Management Organization (NADMO) Recruitment
Here is the procedure and how to apply for National Disaster Management Organization (NADMO) Recruitment 2021
This is done by:
- Reviewing of the National, Regional and District Disaster Management Plans (DDMPs) for effective implementation.
- Linking Disaster Management Programmes to the Ghana Poverty Reduction Strategy (GPRS), and re-afforestation.
- Building capacity of staff and stakeholders.
- Promoting Disaster Risk Reduction (DRR) and Climate Change Risk Management countrywide.
- Public awareness creation through media discussions, public education and training of community members and Disaster Volunteer Groups (DVGs).
- Provision of skills and inputs for Disaster Volunteer Groups for employment generation and poverty reduction.
- Rehabilitation and reconstruction of educational and other social facilities destroyed by fire, floods rainstorms and other disasters.
HOW TO APPLY FOR NADMO RECRUITMENT
IMPORTANT: Currently, the National Disaster Management Organization Recruitment portal is NOT YET opened for application, kindly visit this website or page frequently or you subscribe/like our mailing list/social platforms to be updated once the National Disaster Management Organization Recruitment application form is out.
NATIONAL DISASTER MANAGEMENT ORGANIZATION RECRUITMENT
National Disaster Management Organization Recruitment 2021/2022 form will be out in the first or last quarter of 2021. we will update you as soon as the form is out. The public is advised on recruitment scams.