Steps For UMaT Postgraduate International Applicants
All International or Foreign applicants should follow the steps below.
- Applicants should fill in the Online Admission Code Request Form below with a valid mobile number format. Eg 00233 becomes 233.
- You will receive the Serial Number and Personal Identification Number to access the Online Admission System via Text Message.
- Complete the Online Registration process.
- Print the completed form and add photocopies of relevant certificates including the copy of the Bank Pay-in-Slip.
- Send all documents to the address below.
The Postgraduate Officer
School Of Postgraduate Studies
University Of Mines & Technology
Post Office Box 237
Tarkwa – Ghana
To complete your application process, a Serial Number and Personal Identification Number (PIN) will be sent to your Mobile Phone.
Use those details to log into the Online Postgraduate Admissions System.
Don’t miss out on current updates, kindly like us on Facebook , Follow Us On Instagram & Subscribe To Our Channel OR leave a comment below for further inquiries.