Steps For UMaT Postgraduate International Applicants
All International or Foreign applicants should follow the steps below.
- Applicants should fill in the Online Admission Code Request Form below with a valid mobile number format. Eg 00233 becomes 233.
- You will receive the Serial Number and Personal Identification Number to access the Online Admission System via Text Message.
- Complete the Online Registration process.
- Print the completed form and add photocopies of relevant certificates including the copy of the Bank Pay-in-Slip.
- Send all documents to the address below.
The Postgraduate Officer
School Of Postgraduate Studies
University Of Mines & Technology
Post Office Box 237
Tarkwa – Ghana
To complete your application process, a Serial Number and Personal Identification Number (PIN) will be sent to your Mobile Phone.
Use those details to log into the Online Postgraduate Admissions System.