2022/2023 Educational Pathways International – Scholarships
Overview Of 2022/2023 Educational Pathways International – Scholarships
EPI recognizes, supports, and empowers gifted young people from families of need in the country of Ghana through a comprehensive university scholarship program, enabling them to develop their talents and make a positive difference in their home country.
Imagine transforming a life, fostering economic development, helping a nation grow.
The EPI scholarship program identifies the best and the brightest from families of the greatest need and offers a university education in fields of study that are vital to Ghana’s future. Scholarship recipients attend well-reputed in-country universities, receive comprehensive counseling, guidance and support, and make the promise after graduation to “give back” in ways that will help their country grow.
What is a pathway scholarship?
The purpose of this program is to aid deserving individuals who are focused on campus bachelor of fine arts or bachelor of science degrees. Through the Pathway Scholarship program, eligible participants may receive scholarship funds if need is demonstrated.
Educational Pathways International Eligibility
EPI recruits highly motivated, talented and deserving students, all of whom have overcome extraordinary challenges to complete secondary school. The characteristics EPI seeks in scholarship recipients include:
- are a Level 100 student.
- reside in an impoverished part of the country.
- attended a less endowed school (GES approved)
- are able to demonstrate limited family income and/or insufficient funds to cover most or all educational related expenses.
- have the will to succeed (determination, perseverance and success in other pursuits).
- obtained an aggregate of 11 or better at the WASSCE.
- are a Level 200 continuing student with CGPA of 3.5 (limited slot) or
- female Level 300 or above continuing student with CGPA of 3.7 (limited slot)
- confirm that you are not currently receiving support through any other scholarship program and pledge not to accept any other scholarship while in the EPI program.
- are upon graduation, willing to work for a minimum of two years in Ghana.
- will during non-school periods, work in a company as an internship or do community service within Ghana
- are a gifted child
Selection Criteria: The program is bottoms up, in that each of the recipients makes a pledge to excel academically, engage in extra-curricular activities that provide community service, and act as a role model for the youth in their community.
Value of Scholarship: The Scholarship will cover tuition, books, as well as room and board, and a little extra and will be awarded for four years as long as excellent academic standards of at least a B CGPA (3.0 GPA) continue to be met.
Duration of Scholarship: 4 Years
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: Ghana
To be taken at (country): Ghana- University of Ghana, Accra or Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology, Kumasi, University of Development Studies.
How to Apply For Educational Pathways International Scholarships
Submit a completed SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION and the required essays and
- High School Transcripts (Terminal Reports)
- West African Senior School Certificate Exam Results (WASSCE)
- University Acceptance Letter
- Records regarding achievement tests, academic awards, honors, and substantive assessments by teachers, including letters of recommendation.
- Documents to substantiate your need
Don’t miss out on current updates, kindly like us on Facebook , Follow Us On Instagram & Subscribe To Our Channel OR leave a comment below for further inquiries.