UG 2018 Short Course On Social Marketing of Reproductive Health Products and Services
The University of Ghana School of Public Health in collaboration with the Centre of Excellence for Reproductive Health Innovation (CERHI) of the University of Benin, Benin City, Nigeria is organizing a short course in Social Marketing of Reproductive Health Products and Services.
At the end of the training, participants will be able to:
- Understand and apply basic concepts in public health social marketing, with specific reference to reproductive health
- Explain what Total Market Approach (TMA) is and how to develop TMA
- Understand and apply Social Franchising to expand the delivery of RH products and services
- Design, implement and evaluate social marketing interventions in reproductive health
This course is open to public health professionals in government and quasi-government bodies, international agencies/donors, local and international NGOs, public health consultants, and health professionals engaged in health promotion.
The course is scheduled to take place from 19th -23rd March, 2018 (9:00 am-5:00 pm daily)
VENUE: University of Ghana School of Public Health
Registration fee of GHS 200 to cover course materials will be charged. Participants will be provided with free tuition, lunch and snack breaks.
FACILITATORS: The course faculty include Professor Augustine Ankomah and Professor Kwasi Torpey, both of whom have considerable experience in public health social marketing having worked for several years for Population Services International and FHI 360 respectively.
A certificate of attendance will be awarded to all who successfully complete the training.
Interested participants should send their details to email@example.com by Thursday 8 March 2018. You are requested to provide the following information:
- Full name
- Place of work
- Contact details- telephone and email