Call for Applications; Databank Leadership and Excellence Awards for the 2018/2019 Academic Year
The Databank Leadership and Excellence Awards formally calls for Applicants for the 2018/2019 academic year.
- 3rd year students (level 300)
- Have a minimum of second class upper (CWA 62.00 and above)
Mode of Application:
In order to qualify for the award, applicants must;
- Submit a letter of nomination by a lecturer from their faculty or any other senior member from their faculty stating why he/she is nominating you for this award.
- Submit a copy of their current curriculum vitae
- Demonstrate innovative motivational leadership in the form of active participation in solving social problems. (Show evidence) OR Demonstrate innovative motivational leadership in any significant volunteer initiative. (Show evidence)
- Be already undertaking or willing to undertake a small but impactful social project after receiving this award. (Show evidence of project)
- Exemplify the following leadership qualities; excellence, humility, integrity and respect.
Application Deadline: Monday, 16th April, 2018
- All documents must be in a sealed envelope with the Applicant’s name, programme and phone number boldly written on it.
- Submission of documents should be done at the Students Affairs and Financial Services (Room 19/20) at the Dean of Students Office, J Harper Building.
- Any write-up should be typed with the font Times New Roman, size 12 and double-spaced.
- No Application will be accepted after the deadline. Only shortlisted applicants will be called for interview.
For any further enquiries, contact the Students Affairs and Financial Services Office.