Ghana Education Trust Fund 2022 / 2023
Overview Of Ghana Education Trust Fund 2022 / 2023
GETFUND provides supports for the delivery of incredible opportunities to Ghana students. likewise, it offers quality education to the eligible Ghanaian to study for a master’s degree at a foreign university through effective funding policies.
This article provided you with top-notch information about the worth, field of study, and eligibility criteria for GETFUND scholarship for Ghana students 2022. This is the best opportunity for passionate Ghanaian students to get financial aid and grants to fund their education.
What is the meaning of GETFund?
The Ghana Education Trust Fund (GETFund) is a public trust set up by an Act of Parliament in the year 2000. Its core mandate is to provide funding to supplement government effort for the provision of educational infrastructure and facilities within the public sector from the pre-tertiary to the tertiary level.
This program aims to provide scholarships to exceptional and needy students as well as to provide extra funding to the Scholarship Secretariat.
Which Country is the Host Nation of this Scholarship?
GETFUND scholarship for Ghana students 2021 is hosted by the Government of Ghana.
Level and Field of Study for Ghana Education Trust Fund scholarships
GETFUND scholarships for Ghana students are available to pursue masters and to help them earn a degree. The scholarship is available to all graduates with a first degree to study for a master’s degree at a foreign university.
Ghana Education Trust Fund scholarship Benefits
The worth of GETFUND scholarship for Ghana students is a full scholarship, which includes paid-tuition and other expenses are taken care of.
Host Nationality of GETFUND Scholarships for Ghana Students 2022-2023
GETFUND scholarship for Ghana students is being hosted by the Government of Ghana.
Eligible Criteria for Ghana Education Trust Fund scholarships
To be considered eligible for this scholarship,
- You must hold a first-degree certificate.
- Your nationality must be Ghana.
- Additional Requirements for GETFund Scholarships
- Other requirements for the GETFUND scholarship for Ghana students in 2021 are:
- An application letter.
- Proof of nationality.
- A copy of the admission letter to the foreign school you wish to attend.
- A fee schedule from the school abroad.
- Well-detailed Curriculum Vitae.
- A copy of the 1st-degree certificate from the university you attended.
- A copy of the previous transcript from the university you attended, and it must be duly endorsed by the school as an exact copy
- A copy of the National Service Certificate.
- Application Methods for GETFund Scholarships for Ghana Students 2022
- It is important to note that when you are applying for a government grant, you must adhere to instructions, answer all questions, and fill all available forms to be considered for the grant.
Here are the procedures for GETFUND scholarship for Ghana students 2022-2023:
You must ensure to complete the application form.
You must submit the application to a scholarship registrar, and it must be via a registrar of the institution of the applicant.
Moreover, the application procedure stated above must be accompanied by the following documents:
Three passport photos in standard passport size with the name of the applicant written on the back.
A valid duplicate letter of admission from the applicant.
A medical certificate obtained from a government medical officer for public health.
A brief description of the research topic that shows your area of interest.
Step by step process for GETFund Scholarships
- You must register using the form on the screen as soon as possible with accurate information.
- You must download the application form by clicking on the “click to download form” menu highlighted at the top of the page.
- You must print the forms and submit them to the registrar of scholarships in Ghana.
- You must ensure that the information you provide is truthful and reliable.
- You must print the forms and submit them to the registrar of applications in your institution.
- For the processing of the application, the trade show Secretariat requests that all applicants should submit to the GETFUND reception.
Applications should be addressed to:
Box MB, 254