How To Complete 2018 / 2019 UENR Admission Process
Steps to Complete the Online Application Form
All applicants are to complete the on-line application registration by using the Voucher Slip Number. It is advisable to use Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Safari or Mozilla Firefox Web Browsers when filling the Online Application Form. Also applicants are to use personal active e-mail address for the process.
- Purchase of Voucher Slip
- Get a valid and active e-mail address
- Then key in the following
- Application Number on the Voucher Slip
- Your full name as appear on your certificate or results slip
- E-mail (use your personal active e-mail which you can access it)
- Your Mobile Phone Number
Then click on save. You will receive an e-mail message. (Please check your spam if the message is not received in you inbox of your e-mail.
- Log into your e-mail and access your username and password
- Follow the link in your e-mail to login to the UENR ONLINE APPLICATION SYSTEM. You will be required to reset your password on your first login.
- Login again with your new PIN
- Click on new application
- Fill the new Application Form
- After submitting, print your details. The details could be printed later by logging in to your application portal (using your new PIN) through the link provided in your e-mail.
Click HERE to apply.
Completed Application Form
A completed APPLICATION FORM should be DOWNLOADED and PRINTED and sent to the POST OFFICE together with photocopies of certificates or results slips and in the case of Mature Applicants, birth certificates and any other relevant document(s) should also be attached and sent to the address below
Senior Assistant Registrar
Academic and Students’ Affairs Division
University of Energy and Natural Resources