Ghana Association of Agricultural Economists (GAAEs) Conference, 2018 At KNUST
heme: Ghana’s Agriculture, Food Security and Job Creation
The Ghana Association of Agricultural Economists invites you to participate its 2nd national conference at the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology, Kumasi, Ghana. The theme of the conference is ‘‘Ghana’s Agriculture, Food Security and Job Creation”. The conference is due to take place at the International Centre for Innovative Learning (ICIL), Mango Road-KNUST, Kumasi-Ghana.
Both oral and poster presentations that align with the conference theme will be accepted. Therefore, researchers from diverse areas of specialization within agriculture and social science are encouraged to submit their scholarly works for consideration at the event. Please indicate preference for either oral or poster presentation when submitting paper.
|Call for Papers||20 March 2018|
|Submission of proposals for symposia||20 March 2018|
|Submission deadline for all contributions||01 July 2018|
|Notification of acceptance||15 July 2018|
|Deadline for revised papers submissions||01 August 2018|
|Registration opens||01 August 2018|
|Presentation authors registration deadline||05 August 2018|
|2nd GAAE Conference, ICIL-KNUST, Kumasi||8-11 August, 2018|
- Full papers in English should be submitted electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- The manuscript should include an abstract of not more than 200 words.
- The text should be presented in Times New Roman 12 pt., 1.15 Line spacing in Microsoft word with 2.54 cm margins on A4 paper size
- The title page should include the title, name(s) of the author(s) and their affiliation(s)
- Articles should not be longer than 8000 words.
Registration and Fees
- Paper Presenters (non-student) GH₵300.00
- Participants (Non-Presenters) GH₵200.00
- Student Presenters GH₵100.00
- Student Non-Presenters GH₵50.00
- International Participants US$300.00
Registration fees can be paid in the following ways:
- MTN Mobile Money (MoMo) Transfer to: 0548205306 (Dr. Fred Nimoh)
- Payment can be made at the conference venue, especially for international participants. Conference organizers should be notified through the email provided below.
Early registration is highly encouraged for reservation of seat and to also aid logistical planning.
KNUST has both On-Campus Hostels and Guest Houses of international standards to meet various tastes and budgets. Please contact: email@example.com or call +233-322060326/ +233-5550-25310/+233-0244544929 for more information on the conference venue and accommodation.