UCC 4TH INTERNATIONAL CONFEREENCE FOR POSTGRADUATE STUDENTS 2018
CALL FOR PAPERS
The SCHOOL OF GRADUATE STUDIES, UCC in collaboration with the Graduate Students Association of Ghana (GRASAG),
UCC, Vodafone Ghana and Atlantic FM announces an international conference on postgraduate education and research to
take place at the University of Cape Coast, Cape Coast, Ghana from June 12 -14, 2018.
CHANGING THE ORIENTATION OF POSTGRADUATE EDUCATION FOR THE 21st CENTURY
- JOB CREATION AND MOTIVATION
- IMPROVING EMPLOYABILITY
- RESOURCE MOBILIZATION FOR GRADUATE EDUCATION
- INNOVATION IN THE TEACHING/LEARNING ACTIVITIES
- IMPROVING LEADERSHIP
- NEW PARADIGMS IN SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY
PROF. GEORGE K. T. ODURO
TITLE: CHANGING THE ORIENTATION OF POSTGRADUATE EDUCATION FOR THE 21st CENTURY
PROF JOPHUS ANAMUAH-MENSAH
TITLE: MOBILIZING RESOURCES FOR POSTGRADUATE WORK: HUMAN, MONETARY AND MATERIALS
VICE CHANCELLOR, UNIVERSITY OF CAPE COAST
The conference will have Oral and Poster Presentations. While this conference is targeted at Postgraduate students and Faculty,
industry professionals with interest in Postgraduate education are welcome to attend.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION GUIDELINES AND DEADLINE:
- All abstracts must be written in English, not more than 250 words for both the paper and poster presentations,
- bearing the name(s) and contact addresses of the author(s).
- Abstract should be submitted to the School of Graduate Studies Official Email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and copy to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Deadlines for Submission of Abstract: FRIDAY 11TH May, 2018.
Publications: Electronic copies of the book of abstract and conference proceedings shall be available to all registered participants
and articles of good qualities shall be published in reputable international journals in the University of Cape Coast.
* AWARD WILL BE GIVEN TO BEST ORAL AND POSTER PRESENTERS.
REGISTRATION AND CONFERENCE FEE:
|GRASAG, UCC Members||GHC 100|
|Other Participants||GHC 150|
|International Participants||USD 100|
|Reviewing of Abstract||Local Participant (GHC 40); Int Participants (USD 15)|
- Local participants will pay GH¢ 40 for each abstract submitted for review
- International participants will pay USD 15 for each abstract submitted for review
- The cost of accommodation and transportare not included in the conference fee. Participantsshould arrange their own accommodation and traveling services on and around campus to meettheir own needs, preferences and budget.
- Participants will be provided with conference materials, snack and lunch during the period.
- Bank Name:National Investment Bank, Cape Coast Branch.
- Account Name: School of Graduate Studies
- Account Number: 1111000120801; Swift Code: NIBGGHAC (Applicants Outside Ghana Only)
FOR FURTHUR ENQUIRIES, REGISTRATION &SUBMISSION CONTACT
+233 208728624 (Accommodation)
LOG on to REGISTER at http://bit.do/ebrD2