UEW Call For Papers – Journal of African Arts and Culture
The Editorial Board of the Journal of African Arts and Culture (JAAC) announces a call for papers for the upcoming issue (October, 2018). This invitation is extended to local and international academics; practising artists; arts-based managers; organisations working in Cultural and Creative Industries (CCIs); and organisers of cultural festivals. The journal publishes progressive research in ancient, contemporary and modern African Arts and Culture. This journal with interdisciplinary scope that covers issues in both performing and visual arts accepts original scientific papers, critical essays, interviews, exhibition and book reviews, critiques, short reports and others.
The deadline for submission is July 31, 2018. Send your paper or enquires to the journal editor at:
- Papers sent to the editor must not be already published or be under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- All research articles sent to this journal would undergo rigorous peer review, with initial editor screening and forwarded for double blind review.
- Authors must use APA format of referencing both in the in-text and out-text citations.
- Original research papers should not be more than 8000 words including abstracts, tables; references and figure captions.
- Papers must be in word document format together with an abstract of not more 250 words, and five keywords.
- Figures should be saved independently from the text.
- It is the responsibility of authors to secure publishing permission for figures/illustrations.