GNPC Scholarships 2018/2019 Application Form & Guidelines
GNPC Scholarships 2018/2019, Ghana National Petroleum Corporation Scholarships 2018/2019, GNPC Scholarships, GNPC Undergraduate Scholarships.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the 2018 GNPC Scholarship Foundation Programme. Interested applicant ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
NB: Before you continue, be informed that the 2018/2019 GNPC Scholarship has not yet started. The information on this page was for 2017/2018 session, Therefore, we provide it to give your insight on how to prepare yourself for the forthcoming 2018/19 GNPC Scholarship. So read the details below:
The Ghana National Petroleum Corporation (GNPC) is offering limited scholarships, through the GNPC Foundation, to Ghanaian students for the 2018/2019 academic year.
The scholarships are for degree courses and are tenable at accredited public tertiary institutions in Ghana i.e. Universities, Technical Universities and Polytechnics. The scholarships cover Tuition, Living Expenses, Book Allowance and Dissertation/Project Allowance.
GNPC SCHOLARSHIP 2018/2019 – GENERAL ELIGIBILITY
- Be Ghanaian,
- Not be over 35 years by 1st October 2018
- Have obtained admission to undertake an Undergraduate, Masters or PhD degree program in a Ghanaian Public University at the time of application
GNPC SCHOLARSHIP 2018/2019 – PREFERENCE
Preference would be given to:
- Degree programs in Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics (STEM); Environment, Health &Sanitation, Special Education and Agricultural Sciences
- Women in Engineering
- Brilliant but needy students
- Physically Challenged
- Oil and Gas related courses
- Science, Technology and Engineering
- Special Education
GNPC SCHOLARSHIP 2018/2019, MODE OF APPLICATION
Application letter including Admissions letter from the school, Contact e-mail and phone number of the applicant should be sent by email to SCHOLARSHIPS@GNPCGHANA.COM.
- GNPC SCHOLARSHIP Application forms are downloadable HERE