2019 – 2020 Admission Forms For knustford University College
- Application Forms can be obtained at a fee from the Accounts Office or on-line at this website.
- The Registrar’s office must receive the under-listed documents and fees before the published deadline:
– Completed and signed application admission form
– Two (2) passport-size photographs (Note: White backgrounds only)
– Endorsed statement of results/transcripts or copies of certificates (original to – be inspected)
– Completed academic reference form
- Candidates who satisfy the conditions for admission into Knutsford may be offered admission by the Admissions Committee. All successful applicants shall be required to sign an acceptance form and pay the required tuition/fees upon receipt of admission letters not later than 21 days before registration for the semester.
- The University College reserves the right to ask a candidate who accepts an offer of admission, but later found to have falsified his/her academic credentials, and therefore not qualified to be admitted , to withdraw from the college notwithstanding the progress made in the course.