How to Apply (Domestic) For 2021 / 2022 UDS Admissions
All Ghanaian applicants for the 2021/2022 Academic Year admissions are required to use the UDS online application portal. The procedure for the online application process is as follows:
- Make a payment of GH¢ 200.00 (Two Hundred Ghana Cedis) for the UDS E-Voucher at any Stanbic Bank, GCB Bank, Agricultural Development Bank (ADB), National Investment Bank (NIB), Prudential Bank, Zenith Bank and Ecobank branches throughout the country.
- Visit UDS online payment portal at www.pay.uds.edu.gh with a Master Card or Visa Card to make an online payment of GHC200.00 (Two Hundred Ghana Cedis) for the undergraduate e-Voucher. Print the advice slip for future reference.
- The E-Voucher contains the PIN, and Serial Number required for the completion of the online form.
- Access the online form by visiting our online admissions portal at www.admissions.uds.edu.gh soon after payment.
- In completing the online form, applicants will be required to upload their most recent passport size photographs with white background and relevant certificates. Applicants who use objects instead of their own photographs would be disqualified.
- A completed form will not be considered for admission unless it is SUBMITTED after accepting our Data Confirmation Policy
- Applicants are advised to check thoroughly all details entered before finally submitting their online applications. A form, once submitted, can only be viewed, but cannot be edited.
- Candidates are strongly advised to visit any EMS Office in the Country for assistance towards the return of the application documents (see viii). Applicants are advised not to post the forms themselves. They should seek the advice and services of Ghana Post EMS.
- Applicants must print out application summary; attach results slips, certificates and all other relevant documents. These documents should be submitted in triplicates (three copies each) to the Deputy Registrar (Academic Affairs Section).
- The application documents as specified in (vii) above should be addressed to:
The Deputy Registrar (Academic& Students’ Affairs)
University for Development Studies
P.O Box TL 1350
Closing date for submission of applications is July 31, 2021. Candidates should note that no applications will be accepted after the closing date.
Don’t miss out on current updates, kindly like us on Facebook , Follow Us On Instagram & Subscribe To Our Channel OR leave a comment below for further inquiries.