How to Apply (Foreign) For 2021 / 2022 UDS Admission
All non-Ghanaian applicants are advised to apply as follows:
- Visit UDS online payment portal at www.pay.uds.edu.gh with a Master Card or Visa Card to make an online payment of $100.00 (One Hundred US Dollars) for the undergraduate e-Voucher
- Print the advice slip for future reference
- Access the online form by visiting our online admissions portal at www.admissions.uds.edu.gh soon after payment.
- In completing the online form, candidates will be required to upload their passport size photographs and certificates
- A completed form is not considered until it is SUBMITTED
- Applicants are advised to check thoroughly all details entered before they finally submit their online applications. A form, once submitted, can only be viewed, but cannot be edited.
- Print out application summary; attach results slips, certificates and all other relevant documents. These documents should be submitted in triplicates (Three copies each) to the Deputy Registrar (Academic & Student Affairs).
- The application documents as specified above should be addressed to:
The Deputy Registrar (Academic & Student Affairs)
University for Development Studies
P.O Box TL 1350
Closing date for submission of application is July 31, 2021. Candidates should note that no applications will be accepted after the closing date.
For further information or questions, please contact us through the following numbers (during working hours – 8am to 5 pm from Monday to Friday):
or send an email to: