KNUST Admission forms 2021/2022
Overview Of KNUST Admission forms 2021/2022
The Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology announces for the information to the general public, applicants, parents and guardians that applications has been Released for the admission of prospective applicants into various undergraduate programmes for the 2021 / 2022 academic year .
See Details Of KNUST Admission forms 2021 / 2022
KNUST Courses Offered
We have gathered the full list of courses offered in Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology and cut off point/requirements to enable prospective candidates to have knowledge of the various accredited courses available in this University. See All Courses Offered At KNUST
KNUST Cut Off Points and Admission Requirement
Find KNUST 2021/2022 Cut off Points and Requirements, Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology KNUST Cut off points 2021 is used to determine who gets admitted into Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology and which course the person is offered.See Details Of 2021 – 2022 KNUST Admission forms Cut Off Points
KNUST Online Application Portal
This article contains information on the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology, KNUST Application form and Requirements for admission into Undergraduate Degree, Diploma Programmes and Postgraduate for the 2021/2022 academic year. Applications are invited from suitably qualified SCHOOL LEAVERS, NON SCHOOL LEAVERS and SPECIAL CASES.Please Login To KNUST Online Application Portal Here
Cost Of KNUST Admission Forms
Application processing fee
- Ghanaian Applicants – GH¢ 220.00.
- Foreign Applicants – USD 150.00.
Sale of E-Vouchers/Forms for admission shall commence on
Monday, 10th February, 2021.
- Candidates must purchase an eVoucher for both Regular and Distance Learning programmes by paying an application fee of Two Hundred and Fifty Ghana Cedis (GH¢250.00) at the following banks: GCB, Consolidated Bank Ghana (CBG) or Ecobank.
- Upon payment of the application fee, candidates will receive an eVoucher containing an application number and PIN that will grant access to the online admissions portal.
- Candidates should then proceed to online admissions portal (here!) and begin the application process.
- Once the process has been completed, candidates Must Print Out 2 Copies of the completed application form from the portal and submit them (by post) to the School of Graduate Studies together with all relevant documents (Photocopies of Certificates, Recommendation Letters, and Transcript for those attending KNUST for the first time) to the following address:
School of Graduate Studies,
KNUST Admission Closing Date
The 2021/2022 Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology Admission Application Closing date has been scheduled as follows:-
- At the time of publishing this post, The Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology admission deadline for 2021/2022 academic year is to yet to be announced, kindly contact the school administration center for more information.
KNUST Admission Help Desk.
General Information on the University:
Academic Matters including Admissions, Examinations and Student Affairs:
The Deputy Registrar (Academic & Student Affairs)
Tel: +233 -3220-60444
Fax: +233 -3220-60137
Note – Once KNUST Admission Application Portal is closed, new applications will not be submitted. So register now while the forms are still on sale.