37 Military Hospital Nurses Training College Admissions forms 2019 -2020
The 37 Military Hospital Nurses Training College invites Applications from qualified applicants for admission into various programmes offered at the institution for the 2019 – 2020 Academic Year:
37 Military Hospital Nurses Training College 2019 – 2020 Admission Forms; Applications will be invited from qualified candidates for entry into any of the Health Training Institutions in Ghana from March 2019. Applicants must:
Applications are invited from qualified candidates for entry into 37 Military Hospital Nurses Training College.
- Purchase application codes from any Agricultural Development Bank (ADB)or Ghana Commercial Bank (GCB) branch (This includes the cost of verification of results, SMS alerts and all other correspondence).
Alternatively, applicants can pay with MTN mobile money by going to www.mohschools.edu.gh. Click mobile money link and follow the instructions.
- Upon payment, applicants will receive a voucher giving them a unique serial Number (SN) and PIN.
- Have a dedicated phone number and an e-mail address.
- Use their serial number(SN) and PIN code to access the application form online at mohschools.edu.gh
- Note that the online registration form is accessible only by the SN and PIN.
- Follow the instructions carefully and fill the relevant stages of the admission process once the online application is opened.
- Use the reference number you would receive on submission of your form to track the status of the admission process.
Note that only Applicants who meet admission requirements will be invited to attend a competitive interview at the school of choice.
Nursing training College Interview Questions and Answers.
2019 / 2020 General Courses available for admission.
2018 / 2019 General Admission Requirements For All Nursing Colleges In Ghana