Holy Family Nurses and Midwifery Training College -Kenten – Techiman Admissions forms 2019 – 2020
Holy Family Nurses and Midwifery Training College -Kenten 2019/2020 Admission Forms; BOLE COMMUNITY HEALTH NURES’ TRAINING COLLEGE announces for the information of the general public, applicants, parents and guardians that applications will be opened for the admission of prospective applicants into various undergraduate programmes for the 2019/2020 academic year in the first quarter of 2019.
NB// Please Visit Site For Latest Updates On Holy Family Nurses and Midwifery Training College -Kenten Admission Forms 2019 – 2020
Below are the previous year 2018 /2019 Admission Forms For Holy Family Nurses and Midwifery Training College -Kenten
Holy Family Nursing And Midwifery Training College Techiman Admission Form 2018/2019 and How to Apply. Holy Family Nursing And Midwifery Training College Techiman Admission Form 2018… Holy Family Nursing And Midwifery Training College Techiman admission forms for the 2018/2019 academic session is now on sale. See more details below;
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Holy Family Nursing And Midwifery Training College Techiman for the 2018/2019 academic year.
How to Apply for Holy Family Nursing And Midwifery Training College Techiman Admission Forms 2018/2019
1. Purchase application code from any Agricultural Development Bank (ADB) or Ghana Commercial Bank (GCB) branch at a cost of One Hundred Ghana Cedis (GH¢100.00). (This includes the cost of verification of results, SMS alerts and all other correspondence).
NB: No postage envelopes are required as all correspondence will be via SMS or E-mail. Applicant must, therefore, have a dedicated phone number and an e-mail address.
2. Upon payment, the applicant will receive a voucher containing a unique PIN and a Serial number.
3. Access the application form online at Nursing Training Colleges Portal: https://healthtraining.gov.gh
4. Use your PIN code to log in to gain access to the application form to be filled.
5. Key in your Pin and serial number purchased from the Bank. Note that, the online registration form is accessible only by the PIN and the Serial number.
6. Follow the instructions carefully and fill the relevant stages of the admission process once the online application form is opened. Save the first page filled before continuing to the next page.
7. The applicant’s unique ID (reference number) will be shown on the printed form.
8. You will use this reference number to track the status of the admission process-whether qualified or not, invitation for interview, offer of admission, etc.
Any wrongful data entry (e.g. grades, etc. ) detected on the completed form automatically disqualifies the applicant.An applicant must, therefore, give the exact grade as seen on his/her examination results sheet obtained from WAEC as well as his /her personal data.
Only Applicants who meet admission requirements will be invited to attend a competitive interview at the school of choice.
Take your time to fill all the relevant portions of the form, including uploading of your photograph.
Print completed form and keep it (would be demanded during the interview)
The information provided here, could also be accessed on the Ministry of Health website www.moh.gov.gh
Application Deadline for Submission of Forms is 18th June, 2018
You will be prosecuted for any forged attachment or false declaration.
Applicants (excluding serving officers) can apply using SSSCE or WASSCE and not a combination of both.
0554153600 , 0500166307, 0268852752
Nursing training College Interview Questions and Answers.
2019 – 2020 General Courses available for admission.
2019 – 2020 General Admission Requirements For All Nursing Colleges In Ghana