Foso College of Education Online Admission Forms 2022/2023
Overview Of Foso College of Education Online Admission Forms
The Management of Foso College of Education has Released its Admission forms for undergraduate and Postgraduate interested Applicants…Below are the details and guidelines on how to apply for Foso College of Education Admission 2022/2023
Overview of Foso College of Education
Foso College of Education (or the University of Assin) was opened in 1965 with 240 students and 9 teaching staff. The students were made up of 120 Post Middle 4-Year and 120 Post ‘B’ 2-Year Certificate ‘A’ groups. The motto “Character, Wisdom, Knowledge”, shows the College’s vision to become a centre of excellence for training quality teachers whose orientation is holistic and consistent with national aspirations and development.
Foso College of Education is affiliated to University of Cape Coast.
List Of Courses Offered at Foso College of Education And Its Cut Off Points
Here is the complete list of courses offered at Foso College of Education for all programmes and admission requirements for the 2022/2023 academic year.
We have gathered the full list of courses offered in Foso College of Education and cut off point/requirements to enable prospective candidates to have knowledge of the various accredited courses available in this University. See All Courses Offered At Foso College of Education
How To Apply For Foso College of Education Admission Forms
- Online Application Procedure:Applicants will first make a payment of Two Hundred Ghana Cedis (GHC200.00) into the Colleges of Education- Ghana Account at any branch of the following bank nationwide: Consolidated Bank Ghana Limited.
- ii) Additionally, payment can also be made through mobile money wallet: Tigo Cash, Vodafone cash, Airtel Money, and MTN Mobile Money by dialling short code *924*8# from all networks.
- Upon payment, applicants will be given the following information:
- A Personal Identification Number (PIN).
- An Admission Application Serial Number.
- The Admission Website Address- coeportal.edu.gh
- With this PIN, applicants will then visit the Colleges of Education admission website: coeportal.edu.gh and follow specific guidelines to fill the online application form.
- Applicants should select three Colleges of their choice for their Program and an accompanying Ghanaian Language.
- Applicants are advised to read and to ensure they fully understand all related instructions before completing the application form.
- Applicants are to note that application forms not properly completed will not be processed.
- After completing the online application form, an applicant will need to print a copy which should be sent with one passport photograph and a copy/copies of their results slips (where available) by EMS priority envelope obtainable from Ghana Post nationwide and addressed to: The Principal of the COLLEGE chosen.
- Applicants will be notified of the receipt of their applications by SMS (text message) and should therefore provide correct and reliable cellphone numbers when completing the form online.
- Applicants will also receive admission offer notifications by SMS and those who do not receive such notifications may understand it to mean that their applications were not successful.
- Applicants are to note that the Colleges will cross-check their results from the West African Examinations Council as part of the admission process. Applicants found to have submitted fake or falsified documents in support of their applications will be made to face the legal consequences of their actions.
NB: Applicants should note that the College selected determines the University to which the College is affiliated.
Foso College of Education Application Deadline:
Admissions will open on saturday, 21st May 2022 and close on Monday, 31st October, 2022.