2020-2021 Novdec Notice In Ghana
2020-2021 Novdec Notice In Ghana Novdec Notice In Ghana Has not Started Yet . Kindly Visit Page For Latest Updates
WASSCE FOR PRIVATE CANDIDATES 2020 GENERAL INFORMATION
1. MANUAL FOR WASSCE FOR PRIVATE CANDIDATES 2020: Click here to download a copy of the Manual for Registration for the 2020 WASSCE FOR PRIVATE CANDIDATES.
4. SET OF LITERATURE BOOKS: Click here to download a copy of the set of literature books for the 2018 WASSCE FOR PRIVATE CANDIDATES
3. LIST OF MUSIC SET PIECES: Click here to download a copy of the music set pieces for the 2018 WASSCE FOR PRIVATE CANDIDATES
2. TIME TABLE: Click here to download a copy of the of the time table for the 2018 WASSCE FOR PRIVATE CANDIDATES
5. SPECIAL NEEDS FORM: Click here to download a copy of the special need form
6. PRACTICAL VENUES: Click here to download a copy of your practical venues
7. Click here to download the WAEC Biometric Software
8. Click here to download scheme of Examination_2018
9. Click here to download prescribed texts for English Language (Core) paper 2
10. Click here Click here to download prescribed texts for Ghanaian Languages
When will 2020 nov/dec registration begin ?
How will i register for 2020 nov/dec ?
Candidates are required to capture their fingerprints at designated internet cafes to
commence registration. The lists of designated internet cafes can be obtained on the WAEC website, www.waecgh.org
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE WEBSITE FOR THE ONLINE
REGISTRATION IS: www.waecgh.org
Open the registration website.
Select link to November/December WASSCE.
Click on START REGISTRATION HERE.
Fill in the required security information data, i.e. password, security question, etc.
Fill in your personal information.
Upload your picture.
- SPECIFICATION OF PASSPORT-SIZED PHOTOGRAPHS
Passport-sized photographs of candidates must meet the following specifications:
(1) Dimensions: 160pixels (width) by 200 pixels (Height);
(2) Photo background should be plain white or off-white;
(3) Candidate’s images should be captured without spectacles or sunglasses;
(4) Both ears of candidates must appear;
(5) All features of the face – forehead with part of top hair, eyes, nose, mouth and
chin must appear in the image;
(6) Image should centred;
(7) Candidates must look straight into the camera.
WAEC WILL NOT TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY WRONG DATA.
Upload your signature.
Select your Region and then Centre where you wish to take the examination.
Select the subject(s) you intend to write.
Print your voucher and send to any of the banks listed below.
Pay the appropriate fees at the bank or by visa card ON-LINE.
You will use your PIN/Invoice Number to access your Index Number and Admission Notice from August.
NOTE THAT YOUR REGISTRATION IS NOT VALID TILL YOU PAY THE REQUISITE FEE(S).
What are some nov/dec participating banks in Ghana ?
Candidates may pay their e-registration fees at any branch of the following banks:
(2) Bank of Africa
(3) Zenith Bank
(4) United Bank of Africa (UBA)
(5) Uni Bank
(6) Access Bank
(7) Agriculture Development Bank (only for Eastern, Brong Ahafo, Volta, Northern, Upper East and West regions).
The registration shall become valid only after the requisite fee has been paid and the appropriate receipt has been obtained by the candidate at the bank.
REFUND OF FEES
The West African Examinations Council, (WAEC), does NOT undertake to refund fees paid for its services. However, if notice of withdrawal of candidature is received before the start of the examination registered for, consideration may be given for the refund of fees paid, solely at the discretion of the Council
When will 2020 nov/dec index numbers come out ?
Your 10-digit Index Number will be generated by the office and may be accessed on- line from July using your Invoice Number.
When will 2020 nov/dec time table be released ?
The time table can be downloaded here in the pdf format
DOWNLOAD WAEC NOVDEC 2020 TIME TABLE
The nov/dec results will be released in December and students can access their results and print them online.
How do i contact nov/dec centers in Ghana?
You may contact us at any of our Offices listed below:
(1) GREATER ACCRA REGION
Private Candidates’ Examination Administration Department (PCEAD)
(2) ASHANTI REGION
The Branch Controller, WAEC, Kumasi
(3) WESTERN REGION
The Branch Controller, WAEC, Sekondi
(4) CENTRAL REGION
The Branch Controller, WAEC, Cape Coast
(5) VOLTA REGION
The Branch Controller, WAEC, Ho – 03620-28254
(6) EASTERN REGION
The Branch Controller, WAEC, Koforidua – 03420-20923
(7) BRONG AHAFO REGION
The Branch Controller, WAEC, Sunyani – 03520-27016
(8) NORTHERN REGION
The Branch Controller, WAEC, Tamale – 03720- 23092
(9) UPPER EAST REGION
The Branch Controller, WAEC, Bolgatanga – 03820-23232
(10) UPPER WEST REGION
The Branch Controller, WAEC, Wa – 03920-22278
Where are the nov/dec centers in Ghana ?
The centres for the examination are as listed below:
(1) GREATER ACCRA
(6) BRONG AHAFO
(9) UPPER EAST
(10) UPPER WEST
NB: The Council reserves the right to re-direct candidates to other centres if there are not enough entries for any particular centre or if there are more candidates at a centre than can be accommodated there.