2020-2021 Novdec Admission Notice In Ghana
2020-2021 Novdec Admission Notice In Ghana ; Welcome to the WAEC Online Registration for WASSCE FOR PRIVATE CANDIDATES website. Below is a list of steps that you will go through to complete this registration. Go through these steps carefully, making sure you have the necessary information required before you proceed.
What You Need To Know About 2020 Novdec Examination
- WAEC 2020 Registration Date
- Waec Results Confirmation
- how to check waec result without scratch card
- how to check WASSCE result using phone
- buy WASSCE scratch card online
- www.waecdirect.org 2020 result
- 2020 WASSCE Result Released
- WASSCE result checker 202
- how to check your WASSCE result for free
- how to retrieve WASSCE scratch card pin
- WAEC Opens 2020 Novdec Registration
What is the cost of 2020 Novdec Registration
- What Is The closing Date For 2020 Novdec Registration
- WAEC Online Registration for 2020-2021 Novdec
1. MANUAL FOR WASSCE FOR PRIVATE CANDIDATES 2020: Click here to download a copy of the Manual for Registration for the 2020 WASSCE FOR PRIVATE CANDIDATES. Refer to the manual for the following:
Notes for the Guidance of CandidatesDirections to CandidatesRules and Regulations of the ExaminationList of prescribed texts for English Language (Core) 2 for the examinationList of set texts for Literature- in- English
2. TIME TABLE: Click here to download a copy of the of the time table for the 2020 WASSCE FOR PRIVATE CANDIDATES
3. LIST OF MUSIC SET PIECES: Click here to download a copy of the music set pieces for the 2020 WASSCE FOR PRIVATE CANDIDATES
4. SET OF LITERATURE BOOKS: Click here to download a copy of the set of literature books for the 2020 WASSCE FOR PRIVATE CANDIDATES
5. SPECIAL NEEDS FORM: Click here to download a copy of the special need form
6. PRACTICAL VENUES: Click here to download a copy of your practical venues
7. Click here to download the WAEC Biometric Software
8. Click here to download scheme of Examination_2020
9. Click here to download prescribed texts for English Language (Core) paper 2
10. Click here Click here to download prescribed texts for Ghanaian Languages
Please ensure that you have carefully read through the Manual for Registration before you proceed to register.
Start the registration by creating a profile for yourself using a valid email address and password. This email address and password will be used for subsequent logins. On successful login or profile creation, you will be directed to the Registration Page
Candidates are Required to enter their surnames FIRST Before OTHER NAMES.You are also required to enter your personal information which includes: Name, Date of Birth, Region, Email Address, Postal Address, and Disability. Note that your name must not be more than 40 characters. This includes spaces between the first name, last name and initials. Your postal address must not be more than 60 characters, including spaces.
In addition to Personal Information, you will be required to supply Centre and Subject Information
Select the region and centre at which you wish to write the examination. The exact venue will be assigned to you later.
Select the subjects you wish to register for the examination. Please note that the maximum number of subjects allowed is 8.
YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO UPLOAD YOUR SCANNED RECENT PASSPORT SIZED PHOTOGRAPH AND SIGNATURE. PLEASE MAKE SURE THE SIGNATURE YOU GIVE IS THE ONE YOU USUALLY USE.
The dimensions of the scanned photograph should be between 160pixels (Width) by 200pixels (Height). The dimensions of the scanned signature should be between 250pixels (Width) by 150pixels (Height).
On completion of the Registration Form, Click on the Preview Button to review your form.
Finally on click of Submit button the system will complete the Registration process and generate an Invoice showing amount due. You are required to print this invoice and take it to the bank for payment.
BIODATA MODIFICATION AND ADDITION OF SUBJECTS
After payment must have been made at the bank, Candidates wishing to change their Biodata and or add more subjects are required to use the Penalty module to do so.
To use this module, follow these steps:
Login with email and password, select Penalty Type.
Make the required modification and submit following the same process as outlined in Fresh Registration above. An invoice for the modification will be generated for candidates to print and take to the bank for payment.
Please note that these modifications will not be effected in the system unless payment is made at the bank.
PRINTING OF CONFIRMATION PAGE
Candidates are required to visit this site for printing of Confirmation Page after making payment at the bank.
Meanwhile, the Council is encouraging everyone to adhere to the protocols put in place by the government to curb the spread of the virus.
- WASSCE NOV/DEC 2020 Period (10 Feb 2020 0:00 – 16 Sep 2020 23:55) Registration and payment
8th – 22nd April, 2020(10 Feb 2020 0:00 – 15 Sep 2020 23:55): Payment for normal registration only 1st May – 31st May, 2020Late Registration Period (15 Sep 2020 23:55 – 16 Sep 2020 23:55)
To start your registration, see WAEC Registration Procedures for Nov/Dec 2020.
The examination is scheduled to commence on
Monday, 27th July 2020 and ends on Wednesday, 30th September, 2020. The Timetable can be accessed by clicking on the Timetable. Candidates are advised to study the Timetable carefully in order to avoid a clash of subjects.
You may contact us at any of our Offices listed below:
(1) GREATER ACCRA REGION
Private Candidates’ Examination Administration Department (PCEAD)
(2) ASHANTI REGION
The Branch Controller, WAEC, Kumasi
(3) WESTERN REGION
The Branch Controller, WAEC, Sekondi
(4) CENTRAL REGION
The Branch Controller, WAEC, Cape Coast
(5) VOLTA REGION
The Branch Controller, WAEC, Ho – 03620-28254
(6) EASTERN REGION
The Branch Controller, WAEC, Koforidua – 03420-20923
(7) BRONG AHAFO REGION
The Branch Controller, WAEC, Sunyani – 03520-27016
(8) NORTHERN REGION
The Branch Controller, WAEC, Tamale – 03720- 23092
(9) UPPER EAST REGION
The Branch Controller, WAEC, Bolgatanga – 03820-23232
(10) UPPER WEST REGION
The Branch Controller, WAEC, Wa – 03920-22278
People Are Currently Reading About
- 2020 / 2021 Recruitment Forms In Ghana
- 2020 / 2021 Admissions List Released – Check Status Here
- UEW Approved Fees and Rates for the 2020 – 2021 Academic Year
- Public Universities Accommodation / Housing And Its Residential Fees
- Registration Of 2020 Novdec Exams Ongoing , Register Now
- 2020 WASSCE Result To Be Released By October 2020
- KNUST Extends 2020 – 2021 Application Forms Deadlines
- UG Extends 2020 – 2021 Application Forms Deadlines
- UPSA Extends 2020 – 2021 Application Forms Deadlines
- 7 Steps of doing business in Ghana
- Starting A Successful Business In Ghana
- 16 Most Profitable Businesses in Ghana
- 15 Pragmatic Ways To Make Money Online
- Awesome Business Ideas To Start With 1000 Cedis In Ghana
- How To Make Money As A Student In Ghana
- 15 Best Ways to Make Money from Home
- List Of Insurance Companies In Ghana
- List Of Insurance Companies Vacancies In Ghana 2020
- List Of Car Insurance Companies In Ghana
- List Of Life Insurance Companies In Ghana