UG Invitation to Regional and National Skills Competition
The Council for Technical and Vocational Education and Training, is organising a Regional and National Skills Competition as part of efforts to promote skills development for industrialisation and job creation. In view of this, the Council has extended an invitation to the University of Ghana, and is inviting interested persons to compete in the programme.
The Application Criteria are as follows:
- The applicant must be below 25years.
- Applicants must be Ghanaian.
- A student may only enter and/ or compete with the consent and approval of his/her institution. As such, applicants must submit the completed application form to the Office of Research, Innovation and Development for institutional approval.
- Applicants must refer to the attached Guidelines for Registration for more information on the application criteria and other relevant information.
- Interested persons are to complete the attached Regional and National Competition Skills Registration Form and submit with a cover letter, either electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org or in hard copy to the Office of Research, Innovation and Development (ORID), located at the Ground Floor of the LECIAD Building.
- Completed application forms must be delivered to the addresses provided as soon as possible but not later than Wednesday, 12th June 2018, to allow for required approvals.
Please click the links below for the application form and guidelines