13TH CONGREGATION OF KUMASI TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY
other Diplomas , and certificates to persons who completed their programmes of study in 2016/2017 academic year
is coming off on Saturday, 30th June, 2018 at 9:00am at the New Great Hall of the University.
Graduands who wish to be presented should pay a non-refundable fee as follows:
BTech – GH ¢300.00
HND and Professional Diplomas – GH ¢250.00
Diplomas – GH ¢200.00
Graduands should pay at the Cash Office/Zenith Bank Branches and then register at the Academic Affairs with the following information:
A. Name of Graduand
B. Programme pursued
C. Current address
D. Telephone number
E. Receipt number
Graduands wishing to be presented are required to attend rehearsal at the New Great Hall on 28th and 29th June, 2018 at 2:30pm each day.
Graduands are expected to collect their Academic Gowns at their various departments.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- Deadline: Graduands are to pay their Congregation fee not later than Tuesday, 26th June, 2018, failure to do so makes one ineligible to partake in the ceremony.
- Graduands who do not attend the rehearsals will not be presented at the ceremony.
- Graduands will be expected to make their own arrangements for accommodation.
- Graduands who are unable to attend the congregation shall be required to pay the same amount before the collection of their certificates.
- Graduands can pick up their certificates at the designated places immediately after the programme.
- All should note that there will be only one session.
- All interested Photographers should be accredited by the University before Thursday, 28th June, 2018 or will pay double. Interested persons should contact Publications Unit on the following numbers: 0243433097 or 0505951812.