BECE 2020 School Placement
NOTE: Do not add [SPACE] anywhere, just text the 10-DIGIT INDEX NUMBER to the 1060 short code.
NOTE: If that does not work, add two(2) digit year of completion to your INDEX NUMBER. Example 123456789017 and send to the 1060 short code. Where INDEX NUMBER is: 1234567890; and two digit YEAR is: 17
Note: Keep trying since the systems might be very busy during peak times. If you are not getting any response then try at a later time.
Candidates having various problems in checking their placement have been advised to call 0302 747 778 or send a WhatsApp message to the number 0207 407 499.
Ministry of Education Hotlines
Use CTRL + P To Print From The Page.
How to apply for the second batch of BECE-SHS placement:
2. Log in with your index number, and PIN code
3. Click on Check placement status
4. [Since you’ve not been placed], you will find a link to self-placement
5. Click on the self-placement link
6. On the new tab, select your preferred region
7. Select your preferred school
8. Select your program of choice
9. Click on the submit button to place yourself
10. Proceed to print your placement notice.