Evangelical Presbyterian COE Admission List
Evangelical Presbyterian COE Admission List 2022 / 2023 – Check Status Here
The management of the Evangelical Presbyterian COE Admission has released the names of successful applicants offered provisional admission for the 2022 / 2023 academic session.
admission list is simply the names of successfully admitted applicants offered provisional admission into an institution. Admission lists are usually released by institutions after the conduct of admission screening exercise.
Below are the procedures for checking your Admission Status on the portal for admission into the college of education for the 2022 / 2023 academic year.
Evangelical Presbyterian COE Admission Admission List / Application Status
Evangelical Presbyterian COE Admission admission list is successfully uploaded online, to check your admission status follow the below lead from:-
Click here to DOWNLOAD (.PDF) to your Computer or Mobile, the printable/offline version of the Evangelical Presbyterian COE admission list in Portable Document Format (.PDF).
NB: Your Admission Status can be checked from your school’s official website or with the below procedures:
- Successful applicants shall receive Text Messages from their respective Colleges of Choice to print their admission letters.
- The successful applicants shall receive their Application Numbers as well as Personal Identification Numbers to be able to access their admission letters.
- Applicants who could not receive their messages can still visit the notice board of their Colleges of Choice to check their names on the board.
- Such applicants after finding their names on the board should contact the College Administration for further information regarding their Admission.
Selected applicants are expected to receive a text message confirming their selection.
Applicants should note the following
1. Check the inbox of the phone number used in the registration
2. Follow the link in the text message http://admission.ebitsapps.com
Nb: Text Messages Links depend on each College.
3. Log onto the page using the APPLICATION NUMBER and PIN provided in the message
4. Download admission letter, Acceptance Form and prospectus from the same site website
Steps When Using The Online Portal
- Select a school category from the menu above
- On the next page, select the academic year of the application
- Pick the school and proceed
Or visit the College’s notice board to check your name.
Congratulations if your name is among the successful candidates in the admission list of Evangelical Presbyterian COE Admission.