WAEC Results Confirmation
The West African Examinations Council does not issue duplicate certificates.
• The Council, however, issues Statements of Results (Confirmation of Results) which are as valid as the certificate.
• Statements of Results are, however, NOT issued to individual candidates or persons. The Statements are forwarded directly by the Council to any of the following authorities only:
Institutions of Higher Learning
Prospective Employers (Public/Private)
• If you require the Council to forward your results to any Organization/Institution, please provide the following details:
• Your Name (in full as used in the examination)
• The Name, Month and Year of Examination
• Your Index Number
In addition you should forward two passport-size photographs to the nearest WAEC office.
The passport-size photographs should be endorsed at the back by any one of the following persons who can guarantee that you are the bonafide candidate who took the examination.
• Head of your present/former school OR Head of a Recognized Educational Institution.
• A Senior Officer of the Security Services not below the Rank of Major/Superintendent or its equivalent.
• A Senior Public Servant (Principal Executive Officer and above)
• A qualified registered Medical Practitioner (herbalists are not acceptable)
• A Barrister/Solicitor
f) REVISED FEES FOR CONFIRMATION/VERIFICATION OF RESULTS (EFFECTIVE 1ST APRIL, 2018)
|1||Confirmation of Results by individuals to Institutions within Ghana||50.00 per examination|
|2||Confirmation of Results by individuals to Institutions outside Ghana||175.00 for first statement per examination to an institution. Any other additional statement(s) to same institution will attract 31.00 each.|
|3||Bulk Confirmation of Results(within Ghana)||37.50 per candidate per examination|
|4||Online verification of Results (within Ghana)||4.50 per examination per candidate|
|5||Verification of Results||62.50 per document|
|6||Verification of Identity||62.50 per document|
|7||Equivalence/Interpretation of Results to Institutions within Ghana||62.50 per statement of result|
|8||Equivalence/Interpretation of Results to Institutions outside Ghana||175.00 for first statement per examination to an institution. Any other additional statement(s) to same institution will attract 31.00 each.|
All payments may be made in cash at the nearest WAEC office or by bank draft made payable to “The West African Examinations Council” written out in full.
Any application which not accompanied by all the requirements above will not be processed.
Application forms can be collected from the Records and Aptitude Tests Department. The same service is also available at all WAEC Branch Offices in Ghana .