University Of Lincoln Masters Scholarships For Ghanaian 2022/2023
Overview Of University Of Lincoln Masters Scholarships For Ghanaian 2022/2023
The University of Lincoln in the UK is delighted to invite Ghanaian students to apply for the Master’s scholarships at the University of UK but are also reminded that persons that have complied with the eligibility criteria will be granted consideration for the program.
asically, the University of Lincoln is a public research university in the cathedral city of Lincoln, England. Meanwhile, the university has origins tracing back to 1861 and obtained university status in 1992 and its present name and structure in 2001.
Worry no more! because you have just come to the right place. We have some interesting fully funded scholarships you can apply for.
Eligibility for the Master’s Scholarships for Ghanaian Students At University of Lincoln, UK 2022
In order to apply for this scholarship, prospective students must meet the following criteria:
- Be a Ghanaian citizen
- Already hold a Conditional or Unconditional Offer from the University of Lincoln for a full-time postgraduate taught or masters by research program commencing in January, February or September 2022
- Have been awarded a Bachelors degree from a recognized university with a minimum grade of 2:2 or equivalent
- Meet the English language requirements of their intended course of study – this typically ranges from an IELTS 6.0 – 7.0 or equivalent
- Cover letter (maximum of 1 page) should be addressed to the Head of Cooperation and Cultural Affairs, detailing the student’s motivation and highlighting how the desired course will support the student’s career development
Level/Field of study
Masters Scholarships for Ghanaian Students At University of Lincoln, UK 2022 cover Masters Academic level and the following courses
- Agriculture & food industry
- Languages and literature
- Health Sciences
- Economics & political science
- Humanities & social studies
The Master’s Scholarships for Ghanaian Students is hosted by The University of Lincoln in the UK and to be taken in the UK.
If you are an international student and you wish to study in the UK, this is for your Complete Guide to Getting A UK Tier 4 Student Visa For International Students.
The Master’s Scholarship is open to indigenous students from Ghana.
Masters Scholarships for Ghanaian Students At University of Lincoln, UK 2022 Benefits
Masters Scholarships At the University of Lincoln, cover up to £5,000 per annum to each successful applicants to support them in their studies.
How to Apply for the Master’s Scholarships for Ghanaian Students At University of Lincoln, UK 2022
In addition to meeting the above residency, academic, and English language requirements, candidates must also complete a Ghana Scholarship Application Form (PDF) and submit this to email@example.com. It is important that we receive your application by 4 pm (UK time) on one of the following closing dates above.
The following documents should be submitted to complete the application:
- Copies of full academic transcripts and certificates
- Curriculum Vitae
- Copies of birth certificate certified by Ghanaian authorities.
- Proof of registration or pre-registration with a French university
- Description of the Research Topic – 1 page (for PhDs candidates)
- Reference letter from your Ghanaian University
- For applicants to doctorate programs, kindly attach your research topic as well as an introductory letter from your thesis supervisor at the host university.
How do you get a 100% scholarship?
- Know where to look. First things first, where do you actually go to find full scholarships?
- Prepare in advance.
- Work hard and keep motivated.
- Make yourself stand out from other applicants
- Read the application instructions carefully
- Submit an exceptional scholarship essay or cover letter.
- Be realistic.
Who is the protocol appointment Coordinator in Ghana?
He is the current Director of Protocol for Nana Akufo-Addo, President of Ghana.
Hassan Ahmed (Ghanaian diplomat)
Can I get 100 percent scholarship to study abroad?
A question that many students aspiring to study abroad ask is – ‘will any scholarship cover 100% of the expenses of studying abroad? ‘ The true answer to this question is ‘NO’. There are no fully funded scholarships for international students.