2020 – 2021 Cut Off Points For Ghana Technology University College
- SSSCE/WASSCE – credit passes in English Language, Core Mathematics, Integrated Science and three (3) elective subjects relevant to the chosen programme with aggregate 24/36 or better respectively.
- ‘O’ Level/‘A ’Level – credits in at least five (5) subjects at the GCE‘O’ Level (or
its equivalent including English Language and Mathematics, plus at least three
(3) credit passes in the relevant subjects at the Advanced level.
- GBCE – credit passes in Business Mathematics, English Language and Integrated
Science and three (3) elective subjects.
OTHER CERTIFICATIONS FOR DEGREE PROGRAMMES
- Stage 1 of ACCA, ICA, Associates of Chartered Institute of Bankers (ACIB), Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) with five (5) credits at GBCE or GCE‘O’ Level including English language and Mathematics.
- American Grade 12
- City & Guilds Technician Diploma/Advanced Diploma in relevant area of study.
- International Baccalaureate (IB)/Diploma holders will go through a compulsory three (3) months English Proficiency class before starting their programme. They should also submit both the original and translated versions of their results slips.
ADMISSION REQUIREMENT FOR “TOP UP” APPLICANTS
- Higher National Diploma (HND) relevant to the programme of study from a recognized Polytechnic with at least 2nd Class Lower Division.
- Verifiable Diplomas relevant to the programme of study from accredited tertiary institutions. This will be assessed on individual basis and will need verification from the National Accreditation Board (NAB).
ADMISSION REQUIREMENT FOR DIPLOMA PROGRAMMES
- WASSCE applicants must have grades “A1 – D7” in their core and elective subjects. This includes, English Language, Mathematics and Integrated Science/Social Studies and any three elective subjects which are relevant to the applicant’s area of study.
- SSSCE/GBCE applicants must have grades “A – D” in both their core and elective subjects. This includes English Language, Mathematics and Integrated Science/Social Studies and any three elective subjects which are relevant to the applicant’s area of study.