2021/2022 Koforidua Technical University Online Application
This article contains information on the Koforidua Technical University, KTU Application form and requirements for admission into Undergraduate Degree, Diploma Programmes and Postgraduate for the 2021/2022 academic year. Applications are invited from suitably qualified SCHOOL LEAVERS, NON SCHOOL LEAVERS, and SPECIAL CASES.
Applicants can only apply online via the Koforidua Technical University’s online application portal.
The procedure is as follows:
- Ghanaian Applicants for HND and Non-HND programs are to make a payment of One Hundred and Fifty Ghana Cedis (GH¢150.00) and B’Tech applicants are to make a payment of One Hundred and Sixty Ghana Cedis (GH₵160.00) for the Koforidua Technical University On-line Serial Numbers (OSN) E-Vouchers at Koforidua Technical University Campus – Cash Officer at any Ecobank, HFC Bank, Agricultural Development Bank (ADB), Ghana Commercial Bank (GCB), Universal Merchant Bank, Prudential Bank, Cal Bank, UniBank and Fidelity Bank branches throughout the country.
- To apply by MTN Mobile money, visit ktu.edu.gh/applyonline (for MTN Mobile money services instruction).
- Foreign Applicants can purchase On-line Serial Numbers (OSN) E-Vouchers online by visiting www.ktu.edu.gh/applyonline using any VISA Card enabled for online purchase at the cost ($50.00).
- Access the Online forms by visiting our online application portal at ktu.edu.gh/applyonline after payment.
- In completing the on-line forms, applicants will be required to upload their passport size photographs and result slips/certificates. Note: Photographs must be of a white background.
For further details on the on-line application process and the available programs- of study for the 2021/2022 academic year, please visit www.ktu.edu.gh. Applicants can only apply online via the Koforidua Technical University’s online application portal.
- Applicants awaiting results are eligible to apply.
On-line applications should be submitted not later than
30th September, 2020.
For general admission enquiries call:
Admissions, 0243428122, 0274537604
Dean, Faculty of Business and Management Studies – 0244719864
Dean, Faculty of Engineering – 0540569268
Dean, Faculty of Applied Science and Technology- 020004458
Dean, Faculty of Built and Natural Environment – 0200639163
Dean, Faculty of Health and Allied Sciences – 0244633647
Director, IODL – 0244597229