KNUST Edu Fondazione Scholarship Opportunity
Overview Of KNUST Edu Fondazione Scholarship Opportunity 2022/2023
Edu Fondazione in Collaboration with KNUST is offering scholarships to needy but brilliant students at KNUST in order to help them pursue their education successfully.
KNUST Edu Fondazione Scholarship Eligibility
The Scholarship is opened to only First (1st) year students at the University, pursuing a full time programme.
All applicants must be Ghanaian Regular students
Applicants should not be a beneficiary of another Scholarship scheme at the time of application.
KNUST Edu Fondazione Scholarship Requirement
All Prospective Applicants are to include the following documents;
- Admission Letter
- Acceptance Letter
- WASSCE Certificate
- High School Transcripts or All Terminal Reports
- Recommendation Letters or Testimonial
- Awards and Certificates (If Any)
- All Applicants should provide proof of need.
KNUST Edu Fondazione Scholarship Mode Of Application
Application Forms and other detailed information should be downloaded below.
- All documents must be in a sealed envelope with the Applicant’s name, programme and phone number boldly written on it.
- Submission of documents should be done at the Students Affairs and Financial Services Office (Room 19/20) at the Dean of Students Office, J Harper Building.
- Any write-up should be typed with the font Times New Roman, size 12 and double spaced.
- No Application will be accepted after the deadline. Only shortlisted applicants will be called for interview.
For any further enquiries, contact the Students Affairs and Financial Services Office.
How do you get a 100% scholarship?
- Know where to look. First things first, where do you actually go to find full scholarships?
- Prepare in advance.
- Work hard and keep motivated.
- Make yourself stand out from other applicants
- Read the application instructions carefully
- Submit an exceptional scholarship essay or cover letter.
- Be realistic.
Who is the protocol appointment Coordinator in Ghana?
He is the current Director of Protocol for Nana Akufo-Addo, President of Ghana.
Hassan Ahmed (Ghanaian diplomat)
Can I get 100 percent scholarship to study abroad?
A question that many students aspiring to study abroad ask is – ‘will any scholarship cover 100% of the expenses of studying abroad? ‘ The true answer to this question is ‘NO’. There are no fully funded scholarships for international students.