KNUST Call for Applications for Standard Chartered Scholarships for 2018/2019 Academic Year
Standard Chartered Scholarship Educational Fund formally calls for Applicants for the 2018/2019 academic year.
The Scholarship is opened to all Ghanaian students in their 1st and 2nd year who are Brilliant but Needy Students of KNUST and who are pursuing a full time programme in Pure Science (Biology, Chemistry and Physics), BSc. Human Biology, and BSc. Agriculture.
The minimum grade for prospective applicants must be at least a Second Class Upper of CWA 65.00 and above.
All prospective applicants are to include the following documents in their applications:
- Admission Letter
- Acceptance Letter
- WASSCE Certificate
- Recommendation letters and other awards or certificates (if any).
- Complete University Academic Transcripts.
- Applicants who are beneficiaries of other scholarships are not eligible to apply.
Applications Forms should be downloaded from the University Website
- All documents must be in a sealed envelope with the Applicant’s name, programme and phone number boldly written on it.
- Submission of documents should be done at the Students Affairs and Financial Services (Room 19/20) at the Dean of Students Office, J Harper Building.
- Any write-up should be typed with the font Times New Roman, size 12 and double-spaced.
- No Application will be accepted after the deadline. Only shortlisted applicants will be called for interview.
For any further enquiries, contact the Students Affairs and Financial Services Office.
Closing Date for Submission: Applicants should submit their Applications Forms on or before Friday, 5th April, 2019 by 4.30pm