AirtelTigo Job Vacancy For Indirect Sales Supervisor
• The successful candidate for this role will join our Sales team as Indirect Sales Supervisor in the Commercial Department.
• (S)He will report to the Regional Sales Manager and will be responsible for managing the company’s Indirect acquisition channels in the territory.
• The Indirect Sales Supervisor will also work with the Regional Sales Manager to achieve all strategic and operational goals.
• Responsible for subscriber acquisition through Points of Acquisitions (POAs) within your assigned territory;
• Manage and train POAs on activation processes;
• Maintain and grow active POAs base in assigned area;
• Ensure adequate availability of SIM and scratch cards at all POAs and POSs
• Implement Picture of success at all POAs according to trade marketing standards
• Promptly communicate activation targets, promotions, product and commissions structure to all POAs
• Identify Market and Trade opportunities;
• Gather Market Intelligence and feedback to RSM
Qualification Required & Experience
• A University Degree or a Higher National Diploma in any field with emphasis on Marketing and other related disciplines;
• A Minimum of Five (5) year experience in a Sales and Distribution role and operation experience preferable in FMCG;
• Proficiency with IT software such as Microsoft Office, Distribution Management Systems, etc;
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely in verbal and written English is essential;
• Good organizational and time management skills;
• Good execution and reporting skills;
• Actively participates in team meetings;
How To Apply For The Job
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Applications & Curriculum Vitae to:
Kindly indicate the role you are applying for in the email subject.
Closing Date: 23 October, 2019
While we appreciate all interest, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted due to the volume of applications.
Ready to be part of our dynamic and innovative team? At AirtelTigo, we enhance the value of our employees by providing long-term growth and opportunities in an ever-evolving work environment. Our values are at the core of what we do and represents who we are; Simplicity, Transparency and Relevance. Initiate your journey to be part of our world-class team and experience a rewarding career.