Orcas Global 2020 Current Job Opportunity For Business and Operations Manager
Orcas Global is an indigenous business organization established to provide innovative and environmentally friendly business products and services that address very unique socio-economic and environmental challenges in Ghana and Africa at large. We provide products and services in the agriculture, and Entrepreneur Development.
POSITION TITLE: Business and Operations Manager
REPORTS TO: The Chief Executive Officer
ACCOUNTABLE TO: The Chief Executive Officer
• To oversee the strategic and efficient day to day running of Orcas Global Company Ltd, through implementing robust business planning, budget preparation, organizational and governance systems.
• Produce a detailed budget for the Company which reflects the three-year Strategic plan.
• Devise and implement systems for budget planning and monitoring.
• Design a business plan for Orcas Global revenue-generating activities – specifically
• Marketing and sales of products and materials.
• Devise and implement systems for Managing and delivering all sales activities.
• Put in place internal control systems for judicious use of resource and materials.
• Write high quality, persuasive funding applications, including producing accurate budgets.
• Undertake donor & Investors liaison, including ensuring that reporting requirements and schedules are met.
• Monitor and plan for resource needs across all programmes.
• Overhaul the labor force periodically
• Line manage the Office Administrator and Financial Manager, and liaise with project Coordinator around budget planning and monitoring.
• Undertake other tasks from time to time, as requested by the Chief Executive Officer.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Minimum qualification of an HND/ BSc. in Business administration, Project management Community Development, Marketing, and Planning or HND in marketing.
• At least 2 years relevant workplace experience,
• Significant and demonstrable financial management and business planning experience.
• Excellent English spoken and written communication skills.
• Experience of managing staff.
• High level of competence in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, and in internet search and use.
• The ability to juggle a demanding workload, to work to deadlines and to be flexible.
• The ability to build and maintain excellent working relationships with external stakeholders and to work as part of a cohesive and supportive team, including the ability to work sensitively and respectfully with people from different backgrounds.
• Passionate and ability to learn
• Experience in writing funding applications and of donor liaison.
• Experience of working in for profit and non-profit organization.
Age limit: Not younger than 18year and not older than 40 years
Salary: Very Attractive and based on experience
Location: Tamale, Northern Region
How To Apply For The Job
Apply by sending your CV, Cover Letter, Certificates and other relevant documents to:
Kindly indicate the position you are applying for on the Subject of the email you are sending.
Closing Date: 10 January, 2020
Note: Only Shortlisted Applicants will be contacted