UEW Closing Date for Admission of Application
The closing date for the submission of completed Application Forms is Thursday, 30th April, 2020 (for Mature Applicants) and Tuesday, 30th June, 2020 (for Direct & Post Diploma Applicants). All completed Hard Copy Application Forms should reach the address above.
- All certificates other than those from the West African Examination Council (WAEC), the Universities in Ghana and Institutions accredited by the National Accreditation Board should be cleared with the National Accreditation Board and the evaluation report attached to the Application Forms.
- For applicants who have changed their names on marital grounds, only those that have been published in the Gazette will be accepted. Applicants should endeavor to attach the relevant pages of the Gazette Publication where their name appears to the application form.
- Names should be written in full (i.e. initials are not acceptable). Where applicants have initials or abbreviated names on previous documents, they should swear an affidavit to explain the initials and attach copies to the application form.
- Applicants with GCE Advanced Level certificate should note that such certificates should not be more than five (5) years old at the time of applying.
- Admissions to all programmes of study at the University of Education, Winneba are transparently administered by the Joint Admissions Board without any other considerations and/or solicitations. Any applicant who makes any form of solicitation to any person or group of persons for the purpose of influencing and/or gaining admission into the university does so at his/her own risk.
ENQUIRIES: For further enquiries, you may call: Telephone: 0207381668/0248475077/0202041141