Details Of Bagabaga College of Education
Details Of Bagabaga College of Education
Bagabaga CoE opened on 31st January, 1944 with the motto ‘Advance with the Sciences’. Seventeen male students were enrolled as pioneer students. Their mission is to train academically sound, competent and disciplined professional teachers to teach in Ghanaian basic schools. The College has the vision to become the best CoE in the Northern sector, and one of the best in the West African sub-region.
Bagabaga College of Education is affiliated to the University of Education Winneba.
List Of Courses Offered At Bagabaga College of Education
Below is an overview of courses offered at the various colleges in Ghana:
1. WASSCE /SSSCE QUALIFICATION APPLICANTS
The general requirement for admission to the Diploma in Basic Education (DBE) Programme for both WASSCE AND SSSCE HOLDERS is CREDIT IN SIX (6) SUBJECTS COMPRISING THREE (3) CORE AND THREE (3) ELECTIVE SUBJECTS as specified below for the various options within the Programme(CREDIT MEANS A1-D7 FOR WASSCE AND A-D FOR SSSCE).
A. GENERAL PROGRAMME
WASSCE/SSSCE CREDIT PASSES IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE, CORE MATHEMATICS, INTEGRATED SCIENCE/SOCIAL STUDIES AND THREE ELECTIVE SUBJECTS FROM ANY SHS PROGRAMME AREA OF STUDY.
B. EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATION STUDIES
WASSCE /SSSCE CREDIT PASSES IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE, MATHEMATICS, INTEGRATED SCIENCE/SOCIAL STUDIES AND
THREE ELECTIVE SUBJECTS FROM ANY SHS PROGRAMME AREA OF STUDY.
WASSCE/SSSCE CREDIT PASSES IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE, CORE MATHEMATICS, INTEGRATED SCIENCE AND THREE ELECTIVE SUBJECTS IN THE AREA OF MATHEMETICS AND/OR SCIENCE (ELECTIVE MATHEMATICS, PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY AND BIOLOGY)
D. FRENCH (AVAILABLE AT MOUNT MARY, WESLEY, E.P. AMEDZOFE, BAGABAGA AND GBEWAA COLLEGES ONLY).
WASSCE/SSSCE CREDIT PASSES IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE, CORE MATHE MATICS, INTEGRATED SCIENCE/ SOCIAL STUDIES AND ANY THREE ELECTIVE SUBJECTS INCLUDING FRENCH.
E. TECHNICAL (AVAILABLE IN AKATSI, ADA,KOMENDA,ST. JOHN BOSCO, MAMPONG TECHNICAL,ST. JOSEPH’S,WIAWSO, PRESBY AKROPONG
WASSCE/SSSCE CREDIT PASSES IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE, CORE MATHEMATICS, INTEGRATED SCIENCE AND THREE ELECTIVE SUBJECTS IN THE MATHEMATICS, SCIENCE AND TECHNICAL EDUCATION AREAS OF THE SHS PROGRAMME.
F. HEARING AND VISSUALLY CHALLENGED APPLICANTS
(I) VISUALLY IMPAIRED APPLICANTS
ADMISSION AVAILABLE FOR SUCH STUDENTS AT N.J.AHMADIYYA, COLLEGE, WA, WESLEY COLLEGE, KUMASI, AND PRESBY COLLEGE, AKROPONG.
Applicants in this category need to have CREDIT IN SOCIAL STUDIES, ENGLISH LANGUAGE AND ANY THREE ELECTIVE SUBJECTS.
(II) HEARING IMPAIRED
ADMISSION AVAILABLE FOR THIS CATEGORY OF APPLICANTS AT PRESBYTERIAN COLLEGE, AKROPONG ONLY.
Applicants in this category must have CREDIT IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE, MATHEMATICS, INTEGRATED SCIENCE/SOCIAL STUDIES AND ANY THREE ELECTIVE SUBJECTS.
Bagabaga College of Education Admission
Bagabaga College of Education 2020 / 2021 Admission Forms; Bagabaga College of Education announces for the information of the general public, applicants, parents and guardians that applications has not yet been Released for the admission of prospective applicants into various undergraduate programmes for the 2020 / 2021 academic year .
NB// Please Visit Site For Latest Updates On Bagabaga College of Education Admission Forms 2020 – 2021
Below are the previous years Bagabaga College of Education Admission Forms;
- The Admission Website Address- coeportal.edu.gh
- With this PIN, applicants will then visit the Colleges of Education admission website: coeportal.edu.gh and follow specific guidelines to fill the online application form.
- Applicants should select three Colleges of their choice for their Program and an accompanying Ghanaian Language.
- Applicants are advised to read and to ensure they fully understand all related instructions before completing the application form.
- Applicants are to note that application forms not properly completed will not be processed.
- After completing the online application form, an applicant will need to print a copy which should be sent with one passport photograph and a copy/copies of their results slips (where available) by EMS priority envelope obtainable from Ghana Post nationwide and addressed to: The Principal of the COLLEGE chosen.
- Applicants will be notified of the receipt of their applications by SMS (text message) and should therefore provide correct and reliable cellphone numbers when completing the form online.
- Applicants will also receive admission offer notifications by SMS and those who do not receive such notifications may understand it to mean that their applications were not successful.
- Applicants are to note that the Colleges will cross-check their results from the West African Examinations Council as part of the admission process. Applicants found to have submitted fake or falsified documents in support of their applications will be made to face the legal consequences of their actions.
NB: Applicants should note that the College selected determines the University to which the College is affiliated.
|UNIVERSITY OF GHANA (UG)||UNIVERSITY FOR DEVELOPMENT STUDIES (UDS)|
|Accra College of Education Peki College of Education Mount Mary College of Education, SomanyaEnchi College of Education E.P College of Education, AmedzofeGbewaa College of Education, Pusiga||Tumu College of Education McCoy College of Education,NadowliDambai College of EducationGambaga College of EducationSt. Vincent College of Education, Yendi Al-Faruq College of Education, Wenchi|
|UNIVERSITY OF CAPE COAST (UCC) Foso College of EducationSt.Francis College of Education, HohoeOLA College of Education, Cape CoastKibi College of EducationHoly Child College of Education, TakoradiSt. Teresa’s College of Education, HohoeJasikan College of EducationBerekum College of EducationSt. Monica’s College of Edcation, Mampong-Ash.Atebubu College of EducationOffinso College of EducationS.D.A College of Education, Agona-Ash.Abetifi College of EducationSt. Ambrose College of Education, Dormaa-Akwamu||UNIVERSITY OF EDUCATION WINNEBA (UEW) St. Louis College of Education, Kumasi Presby Women’s College of Education, Aburi. S.D.A. College of Education, Koforidua Agogo Presby College of EducationMethodist College of Education, Oda Bia-Lamplighter College of EducationPresby College of Education, Akropong-AkwapimKomenda College of EducationTECHNICAL AND VOCATIONAL EDUCATION AND TRAINING (TVET) Mampong Tech. College of EducationAda College of EducationAkatsi College of EducationBagabaga College of Education, Tamale N.J. Ahamadiyya College of Education, WaSt. John Bosco’s College of Education, Navorong Wiawso College of Education|
|KWAME NKRUMAH UNIVERSITY OFSCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY (KNUST)Akrokerri College of EducationWesley College of Education, KumasiSt. Joseph’s College of Education, BechemTamale College of EducationE.P College of Education, Bimbilla|
Admissions will open on Monday, 25th March 2019 and close on Wednesday, 31st July 2019.
Bagabaga College of Education Fees Schedule
Bagabaga College of Education Admission Fees Schedule 2020 / 2021 are to be settled by the student before registration of the academic year. The fees are for the whole academic year but students can be allowed to register after paying a percentage of the fees.
The remaining fees must be paid before the beginning of the second semester.
NB: First years are required to rely solely on the information on their application letter.
Fees are different for individual programmes. Kindly write to the registrar for more details about the fees of the programme selected.
Or contact the Bagabaga College of Education on the following contact details.
Bagabaga College of Education, Tamale Details
College Name: Bagabaga College of EducationAddress: P. O. Box ER 35, Tamale, GhanaLocation: Tamale
Telephone Number: +233 37 202 6312
Mode of Payment
- All bills should be paid to the appropriate account as indicated. NO CASH payment what so ever should be paid.
- Receipts of College should be presented to the account office.
Please take note that the correct Bagabaga College of Education Admission Fees Schedule 2020 / 2021 would be updated as soon as they are released by the university. Keep visiting