Takoradi Technical University Online Learning Portals
The objective of the University shall be to provide higher education in the engineering, science and technology-based disciplines, technical and vocational programmes, applied arts and related disciplines. However, Takoradi Technical University has dynamically positioned itself to focus on its two core faculties, which are Engineering and Applied Sciences based on the under-listed principles;
1. Make higher education equally accessible to all persons suitably qualified and capable of benefiting from education and training offered at a technical university.
2. Determine the programmes of study by considering the multiplicity of scientific theories and methodologies.
3. Use competency-based and practice-oriented approaches in teaching, organisation and delivery of courses/ programmes.
4. Develop strong linkages and collaboration with relevant industries, businesses, professional bodies and technical experts in the delivery of programmes.
5. Offer programmes and courses within the mandate of technical university.
6. Provide opportunities for skills development, applied research and publication of research findings.
The Takoradi Technical University shall achieve its core objective mentioned-above through its Sections/Units, Offices, Departments, Directorates, Centres, Institutes and Faculties.
+233 (0) 312 022 917 (Working Hours Only 9am – 4pm)
+233 (0) 312 022 918 (Working Hours Only 9am – 4pm)
+233 (0) 508 333 992
+233 (0) 553 777 777
Email: email@example.com/ firstname.lastname@example.org
Takoradi Technical University
P. O. BOX 256
Takoradi, Western Region