How To Visit UEW Virtual Classroom
The following is a guide on How To Visit UEW Virtual Classroom.
- Visit the UEW main website and click on UEW LMS.
- Enter your index number as your Username. Use the same index number as your password. N/B: Do Not Use your Applicant ID as the password!
- You will be required to change your password after the first login.
Follow the instructions and set the appropriate password.
Save The Changes.
- Click on Continue
Enrolling Your Courses:
- On the top right-hand side corner, search for the course using either the course code or course title. Click on the course when it appears as part of the result set.
- Some courses might require an enrollment key to be given by the Lecturer. If the course requires an enrollment key, find out from your lecturer. Enter the enrollment key and click on ENROLL ME to join the course. If your course does not require an enrollment key, clicking on the course will add you.
STEPS ON HOW TO ACCESS AND ENROL FOR THE UEW VCLASS SYSTEM.
- Open your internet browser e.g. Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, etc.
- Go to UEW vClass Portal
- To access your lessons, kindly log in your username and your registration document number as password
- Once logged in, scroll down the page to Course Categories. Select your School
- Select your course or check for your course in your department.
- You will then see the content for your course.
Contact Details For University of Education, Winneba ( UEW ) Online Learning Portals
P. O. Box 25, Winneba, Ghana
Vice-Chancellor (+233 3323)
Pro-Vice-Chancellor (+233 3323) 22137
Registrar (+233 3323) XXXXX
Reception (+233 3323) 22139/
(+233 3323) 22140
Fax (+233 3323) 20954
College of Technology Education,
P. O. Box 1277, Kumasi, Ghana
Principal (+233 3220) 53602
Reception (+233 3220) 50331/
(+233 3220) 53616
Fax (+233 3220) 50039
College of Agriculture Education
P. O. Box 40, Asante-Mampong, Ghana
Principal (+233 3222) 22251
Reception (+233 3222) 22232
Fax (+233 3222) 22251
P. O. Box 72, Ajumako, Ghana
(+233 3320) 96438