Gulu University Cut Off Points
Gulu University Cut Off Points 2023 /2024 – see details below…
ELIGIBILITY/TARGET GROUP/ENTRY REQUIREMENTS FOR HEAC PROGRAMMEE
HEAC programme targets both Ugandan citizens and the global community. The targeted learners include:
- Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education (UACE) holders with at least two subsidiary passes or its equivalent. At least one of the subsidiary passes shall be from a principal subject. For the avoidance of doubt, a holder of UACE with only 1 Principal pass shall be deemed to have met the admission requirements. Candidates must have done, at UACE, subjects specified in HEAC programme.
- Vocational Qualifications at Level 2 or Level 3 of the Uganda Vocational Qualifications Framework.
- Qualifications equivalent to Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education (UACE) as shall be determined by the National Council for Higher Education (NCHE)
in consultation with the Uganda National Examinations Board (UNEB).
- An ordinary certificate from an institution recognized by NCHE/UNEB.
- Students whose foreign secondary school qualifications are not considered equivalent to UACE but permit admission into Higher Education in the foreign country. Such students shall have passed at least five subjects with a minimum overall grade of C (equivalently a Ugandan grade 5). In addition, foreign students whose studies were not conducted in English shall show proof of proficiency in the English Language from English proficiency centers accredited by NCHE.
|Tuition Fees per Semester|
|S/N||Prog. Name||Prog. Code||Duration (Years)||Target Undergraduate Degree Programme||E.African Students (UGX)||International Students (US$)|
|1||Higher Education Access Certificate in Biology and Agriculture.||HBA||1||(i) Teacher Education (Agriculture Double Main) (ii) Environmental Sciences, (iii) Sports Sciences (iv) Applied Sciences (Biology).||700,000||933|
|2||Higher Education Access Certificate in Biology and Chemistry.||HBC||1||(i) Health Sciences, (ii) Teacher Education (Biology/Chemistry/ Physical Education), (iii) Agricultural Sciences (iv) Environmental Sciences (v) Forestry (vi) Veterinary Medicine /animal sciences (vii) Laboratory Sciences (viii) Biological Sciences (ix) Applied Sciences (Chemistry/Biology),(x) Sports Sciences (xi) Allied Health Programmes.||700,000||933|
|3||Higher Education Access Certificate in Mathematics and Chemistry.||HMC||1||(i) Teacher Education (Mathematics and Chemistry) (ii) Chemical Engineering (iii) Applied Sciences (Chemistry/Mathematics) (iv) Computer /Engineering/Sciences (v) Information Technology.||700,000||933|
|4||Higher Education Access Certificate in Physics and Mathematics||HPM||1||(i) Engineering Sciences (ii) Teacher Education (Physics/ Mathematics), (iv) Statistics (v) Computer Science (vi) Information Technology.||700,000||933|
|5||Higher Education Access Certificate in English Language and Literature in English||HEL||1||(i) Teacher Education (Agriculture Double Main) (ii) Environmental Sciences, (iii) Sports Sciences (iv) Applied Sciences (Biology).||700,000||933|