UEW Approved Fees and Rates for the 2022 / 2023 Academic Year
Find UEW Approved Fees and Rates for the 2022/ 2023 Academic Year and forms of payment below;
The Management of University of Education Winneba (UEW) has released the fee structure for All Courses for 2022/2023 Academic Sessions. Fees vary based on the programme You are Undertaking. The school fees for Undergraduate and Postgraduate students are quite similar.
REGULAR & DISTANCE FEES 2022/2023 ACADEMIC YEAR
Full Time Regular Students – Download
Distance Education/Evening Students –Download
Ghanaian Fee Paying Students-Download
SANDWICH FEES 2022/2023 ACADEMIC YEAR
Ghanaian Students – Download
Foreign Students – Download
Students are to add the JCRC Dues to the school fees and pay through the Transflow Platform with respect to the designated banks for their campus.
(For Regular and Sandwich Students), GCB Bank, Zenith Bank, National Investment Bank (NIB), Agriculturral Development Bank (ADB) and Royal Bank
(For DistanceStudents), GCB Bank.
GCB Bank, Ecobank and UBA Bank.
GCB Bank, Ecobank and National Investment Bank (NIB).
In some cases, University of Education Winneba School Fees may vary based on different years/levels in the institution. Though, In most cases, it is based on the programme of study You choose.
Procedure For UEW Fee Payment
UEW 2022/2023 Fees Payment Policy for Students
The University of Education, Winneba (UEW) students fees payment policy for the 2022/2023 academic year has been published.
Following the approval of the 2022budget of the University of Education, Winneba on 24th December, 2022 by the Governing Council of the University, it is announced for the information of students and the general university community that:
1. All students shall be required to make full payment (100%) of fees at the beginning of the Academic year (first semester) in order to be able to register online.
2. At the beginning of each Academic year, registration deadlines would be communicated to students to enable them plan their fees payment and register.
3. Upon payment of full fees, a student’s records would be automatically activated to enable him/her register online.
4. It is compulsory for all students to register for the relevant courses before being allowed to participate in examination/assessment/supervision. Final year students would be required to clear themselves before they would be processed for graduation.
5. Graduate students who are unable to complete their programmes on time shall be allowed an initial grace period of six (6) months. This may be extended for further six (6) months. Any further extension shall attract appropriate fees as approved by the Governing Council as follows:
|S/N||DURATION OF EXTENSION||% OF APPROVED FEE|
|3.||Above 6 Months||100%|
Disclaimer ; Please contact the university For updates on fees as much as there is always changes in fees. Thank You