Closing Date for GES 2020 -21 Recruitment For Newly Trained Teachers
The Ghana Education Service (GES) Recruitment 2020/2021… | GES Recruitment Portal has now open for new recruitments. Click Here For Detailed Information On How To Apply And Guidelines For Free.
Are you a Ghanaian who have been looking for an opportunity to get recruited in the coming Ghana Education Service (GES) Recruitment and yet you are still not sure on how to start. This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
Applications are invited from in suitably qualified Ghanaian for the 2020/2021 Ghana Education Service GES recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Ghana Education Service (GES).
Therefore all Interested and qualified applicant must be: Ghanaian citizen by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university, in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2020.
The Ghana Education Service job vacancies include:
- pantry hands
- artisans (electricians, carpenters, mason, plumbers)
- store keeper
GHANA EDUCATION SERVICE (GES) RECRUITMENT APPLICATION FORM 2020/2021
The Ghana Education Service (GES) has set requirement guidelines to recruit qualified newly trained teachers for the 2020/2021 academic year.
Per the guidelines, candidates who wish to be considered for employment as teachers under the GES should have completed and passed the final-year College of Education Examination.
Additionally, the candidates must have completed the mandatory national service and passed the Teacher Licensure Examination.
Such candidates should be prepared and ready to work wherever they will be posted by the GES.
A release signed and issued by the Director of the Human Resource Management Division (HRMD) of the GES, Mrs Adjoa Van Vicker, stated that “persons who do not meet all four stated requirements will not be shortlisted”.
In addition, it said there were limited vacancies for graduates with Early Childhood/Basic Education qualification who met the requirements for consideration.
HOW TO APPLY FOR GHANA EDUCATION SERVICE RECRUITMENT
interested persons should apply to the Director General, through the Municipal and Regional Director.
Attachment to the application should include:
- certified certificated
- non-teaching recruitment form (available at the Hohoe GES Account Office)
- 4 passport photographs
- recommendation letters for those currently doing voluntary work with GES.
Application should be in 4 sets and should be submitted or posted to:
Municipal Education Office
The municipal office will do subsequent submission to the regional director.
Photocopy of any national ID card
GES RECRUITMENT APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS
The GES has indicated that candidates who wish to be considered for employment as teachers must have the following basic requirements.
- Completed and passed the final-year College of Education Examination in 2017 or 2018, and have no outstanding referral paper.
- Passed the Teacher Licensure Examination.
- Completed the mandatory National Service
- Candidate should be prepared and ready to work wherever they will be posted to by the GES.
Only newly trained teachers who meet the above will be shortlisted/Posted.
The closing date for the registration period is 25th August, 2020 whiles the postings shall be completed and made public by the end of November, 2020.
NOTE: This recruitment is strictly for applicants who completed College of Education in 2017 or 2018 ONLY.
Recruitment for other levels will be announced later
Additional requirements for completing the GES posting requirements are
- Birth Certificate
- Senior High Certificate (WASSCE)
- Junior High Certificate (BECE)
- SSNIT Number / TIN
- NTC Certificate among others.
College’s Certificate and NSS Certificate will later be given to all trained teachers undergoing their mandatory service in the nation.
GES RECRUITMENT APPLICATION GUIDELINES 2020
Applicants are to log on to www.gespromotion.gov.gh to purchase a voucher code using their mobile money account at a charge of (GHC 5.00) and follow the necessary procedures.
Applicants should note the following steps:
A. Click on buy Voucher Code after logging onto www.gespromotions.gov.gh
B. Select the Mobile Money Network you would like to make payment with e.g (MTN Mobile money, Vodafone Cash, Tigo Cash or Airtel Money)
C. Type your ten (10) digit Mobile money number e.g (0123456789)
D. Type your valid Email Adress e.g (email@example.com)
E. Click submit and wait for approval.
F. Quickly go to your phone dialing page and dial *170#, select wallet, select My Approvals, enter your four digit PIN and select option one (1) (accept approval)
G. An SMS which contains your Voucher Code will be sent to your inbox.
I.Copy only the Voucher CODE e.g (UXPYTNDMKSGJI)
J. Go back to the official GES website, click on the Apply button under GES SHS Recruitment and follow the next procedure.
K. Fill your personal details correctly starting with your full name as it is shown on your Academic Credentials.
L. Provide your age, Gender, residential address, Contact Number, Email address, Nationality and Languages Spoken.
M. Provide your qualification that is the Program title you read in the University e.g (BA, BFA, BSc, or B.Ed)
N. State your number of years of teaching experience. E.g (1,2,3,4 or 5 )
O. Provide your First, Second & Third Subject of preference. Note that these subjects of preference must be selected based on what you studied in your respective tertiary institution. E.g (Geography, Economics & Social Studies) Choose this from the dialogue boxes assigned to.
P. State the non-teaching work experience that you have (If any)
Q. Choose 3 regions of your choice. E.g (1st=Greater Accra, 2nd = Central, & 3rd = Eastern)
R. Choose YES if you have completed your National Service.
S. Type the name of the NSS organization you served. E.g (Odoben Senior High School )
T. Type the Service Year E.g (2019 or 2019/2020)
U. Type your NSS NUMBER correctly.
Choose YES/NO if registered for the Licensure Exam. If YES, provide PIN and login.
V. Provide Schools attended starting from the highest to the lowest. That is from Tertiary to Basic.
W. Provide Schools names, the year you begun and completed.
X. Click SUBMIT and wait to receive a pop-up message which reads (Form submitted successfully, your application form is submitted Successfully).
GES RECRUITMENT APPLICATION DEADLINE
The deadline for the submission of the application would be September 2020.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We hereby Advice that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more Questions and further Information pertaining to this recruitment get in touch with us on the Comment Space Below.
FEW THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE APPLY FOR GHANA EDUCATION SERVICE RECRUITMENT 2020
To apply for the Ghana Education Service Recruitment Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Ghana Education Service Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
People Are Currently Reading About
- 2020 / 2021 Recruitment Forms In Ghana
- 2020 / 2021 Admissions List Released – Check Status Here
- UEW Approved Fees and Rates for the 2020 – 2021 Academic Year
- Public Universities Accommodation / Housing And Its Residential Fees
- Registration Of 2020 Novdec Exams Ongoing , Register Now
- 2020 WASSCE Result To Be Released By October 2020
- KNUST Extends 2020 – 2021 Application Forms Deadlines
- UG Extends 2020 – 2021 Application Forms Deadlines
- UPSA Extends 2020 – 2021 Application Forms Deadlines
- 7 Steps of doing business in Ghana
- Starting A Successful Business In Ghana
- 16 Most Profitable Businesses in Ghana
- 15 Pragmatic Ways To Make Money Online
- Awesome Business Ideas To Start With 1000 Cedis In Ghana
- How To Make Money As A Student In Ghana
- 15 Best Ways to Make Money from Home
- List Of Insurance Companies In Ghana
- List Of Insurance Companies Vacancies In Ghana 2020
- List Of Car Insurance Companies In Ghana
- List Of Life Insurance Companies In Ghana