2023 Nedbank Bursaries / Scholarships Opportunities In SA
2023 Nedbank Bursaries / Scholarships Opportunities In SA ; You can search Bursaries / Scholarships by selecting relevant criteria in the Links Below for Nedbank Latest Bursaries / Scholarships Opportunities
Nedbank is more than a bank. More than an organisation where you become just another number. Nedbank enables you to positively influence individuals, businesses and society and use your money expertise to be the difference that impacts our world. For us, the link between our shared know-how and an impactful outcome lies in one thing: our unique difference. That’s why we’re always looking for and celebrating driven, talented people; people who want to be the difference that impacts our world.
With your potential and diversity we can drive purpose-driven impact because we believe in going the distance. By always doing our best, and more, we ensure that both our employees and business flourish.
That’s our people promise. And our promise to you as an employee or future employee of Nedbank.
What we stand for
Making a purpose-driven impact is what makes us different. That’s part of the essence of what Nedbank stands for. We strive to be more than a bank and a business, but a place where people can come together and celebrate their skills. We aim to be financial experts who do good, and to reach this goal we make sure that we live our values in everything we do, from business to recruitment, we stand by our culture.
We are one team and together we make a purpose-driven impact – that’s our difference.
We live by the following important values:
- Integrity: Being honest, trustworthy, consistent and transparent in our decisions and everything we do.
- Respect: Treating everyone with dignity by recognising the worth of every individual.
- Accountability: Being prepared to take ownership and responsibility for our commitments and actions.
- People-centred: Investing in our people and creating an environment that empowers our people to perform and grow.
- Client-driven: Creating value and memorable experiences for our clients that exceed their expectations.
Contact Details For Nedbank Bursaries / Scholarships Opportunities In SA
135 Rivonia Road, Sandown, 2196 Sandton
135 Rivonia Road, Sandown, 219627112944444 Mon – Fri: 8:00 – 16:30
|Western Cape: :||+27214123000|