Learn How 2022 SHS Self Placement Works
Learn How 2022 SHS Self Placement Works ; In this article, we’ll take you through the comprehensive guide to SHS self-placement 2022. The BECE SHS self-placement is only for candidates who could not get placement by the Automatic Placement System (APS).
The Ghana Education Service (GES) has released the procedure for the purchase of e-voucher and self-placement. However, we’ll further breakdown these steps to a more simply form.
The portal has been populated with more schools vacancies.
NOTE: This does not apply to candidates who were auto placed or did self placement and have enrolled.
What is SHS Self Placement In Ghana ?
Self-placement is the manual process that allows candidates who do not get any of their choices an opportunity to select among the available schools with vacancies. With that understanding let’s explore the process of applying for SHS self-placement.
A Comprehensive Guide to SHS Self Placement 2022
This is simply a step by step guide to Senior High School (SHS) placement 2022.
First of all, you’ll need an internet-enabled device, either your phone or your PC. Once that is done, follow the steps below.
2. Select the Check placement module from the portal to continue the process of checking your school placement.
3. Provide your E-Voucher or the School placement card code or pin and your index number.
The placement portal will redirect you to another page. Wait patiently for the page to load. On the new page, the placement module will prove you with available schools.
4. Select a school based on your preference from the options available.
Select your preferred program. Example General Arts, Science, Visual Arts, Home Economics, or Technical Program of your choice. Choose your preferred accommodation (day/boarding).
5. Confirm the options made by clicking confirm and Print out the placement result.
Just in case you don’t have the scratch card, you can buy it from the CSSPS portal.
SHS Self Placement Helpline
For enquiries on 2021 PLACEMENT visit any of our solution centres or Call our help line
- Greater Accra – Black Star Square
- Volta and Oti – Mawuli SHS
- Ashanti – Kumasi Technical Institute
- Bono, Bono East, Ahafo – GES Regional Office, Sunyani
- Central – GES Regional Office, Cape Coast
- Western, Western North – GES Regional Office, Takoradi
- Eastern – GES Regional Office
- Northern, North East, Savanna – GES Regional Office, Tamale
- Upper East – GES Regional Office, Bolgatanga
- Upper West – GES Regional Office, Wa