UFL Opens 2021 International Student Achievement Awards
UFL Opens 2021 International Student Achievement Awards; The International Student Achievement Awards Ceremony is celebrated each year in tandem with UF’s International Education Week and is sponsored by the University of Florida International Center. The awards are available for undergraduate students who wish to enroll in a degree program at the University.
The International Student Achievement Awards was created to acknowledge the outstanding achievements of our international students. The award recognises outstanding contributions of international students to promote and foster continued involvement and outstanding achievement in the college, university, and community.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Florida, USA
Scholarships to be taken at: University of Florida, USA
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship level: Undergraduate
Scholarship Worth: Tuition fees
Subject Eligibility: Various courses offered at the University
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: Candidates are expected to posses the following eligibility criteria for the University of Florida International Student Achievement Awards;
- Applicants must be international students.
- Students admitted into undergraduate degree program.
- The award is available for undergraduate courses offered at the University.
- Based on academic merit
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Exceptional personal success skills (e.g., emotional maturity, motivation, perseverance, etc.)
- A high school transcript and/or GSE results (if your transcript is not in English, also require a certified translation)
- Applicants must have a High school certificate or equivalent.
- Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner and as good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at University of Florida, USA
- Application process based on merit and evidence of leadership.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the University of Florida’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Application Procedures for University of Florida International Student Achievement Awards
Eligible and interested candidates are required to complete the Online applications and submit the following documents:
3 letters of recommendation from faculty advisors, community leaders, and/or university representatives
Recommendation letters can also be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Alec Courtelis_LastName”
Application Deadline: October 1, 2020