2021 Chalmers IPOET Scholarships Sweden
2021 Chalmers IPOET Scholarships Sweden
Chalmers IPOET Scholarships Sweden is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Masters level programm(s) in the field of Architecture, Automation, Mechatronics, Biotechnology, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Engineering Physics, Mathematics, Mechanical Engineering, Maritime Management, Material Chemistry, Structural Engineering, Network Sciences, Biomedical Engineering, Communication Engineering, Industrial Ecology, Nanotechnology, Supply Chain Management, Logistics and Supply Chain Management, Supply Chain and Logitics, Operation Management, Business Management, Enterpreneurship, Data Science, Artificial Intelligence, Software Technology, Software Development, Software Engineering, Software, Mobility Engineering, Production Engineering, Leadership taught at Chalmers University of Technology . The deadline of the scholarship is 15 Jan 2021.Chalmers will be offering around 45 IPOET scholarships in 2021, funded by the Swedish Council for Higher Education, to prospective fee-paying students.
Chalmers IPOET Scholarships Sweden is available to undertake Masters level programs at Chalmers University of Technology.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
Supply Chain Management
Logistics and Supply Chain Management
Supply Chain and Logitics
Citizens from non-EU/EEA countries
- A 75% reduction of the tuition fees (4 semesters / 2 year programme)
- Students who excel during their first year of studies may receive an increased scholarship reduction, which covers 85% of the tuition fee during the second and final year of studies
- No funds are transferred to the scholarship laureates
- Citizens from non-EU/EEA countries who are required to pay tuition fees for Swedish university education
- 1st year Master’s Programme applicants
The selection is based on the applicants’ relative academic excellence, which primarily includes weighted average grade but also home university’s stature (including position on global ranking lists) and priority order of the application for Chalmers Master´s programmes.
- Apply for a Master’s programmeScholarship applications will be processed when the corresponding online application for Master’s programmes at universityadmissions.se has been completed, including having submitted all the required documentation verifying your eligibility and having paid the application fee. Only applicants fulfilling the eligibility requirements for the Master’s programmes applied for will finally be considered for a scholarship.How to apply for a Master’s programme
- Rank your programmesThe ranking of the Master’s programmes that you applied for is crucial for the assessment of your scholarship application. To maximize your chances of being offered a scholarship from Chalmers you should select a Chalmers programme as your number one priority (you may add a total of 4, and your nr1 must be a Chalmers alternative).Ranking of Master’s programmes
- Read the scholarship requirementsRead the requirements for each of the scholarships thoroughly before submitting your application.Requirements for the scholarships
We encourage you to apply for scholarships as soon as possible, since this will greatly expedite the assessment process. However, there is no correlation between how early you submit the application and the likelihood of receiving a scholarship.
Note, prior to your scholarship application you must first make an online application to at least one of the Master’s programmes offered by Chalmers, at the website universityadmissions.se (see section 1-3 above). You will be assigned an 8 digit application number (at universityadmissions.se) and this number is required in order to complete the scholarship application.
Additional data is required by Chalmers when applying for the Sivert Larsson Scholarship. The scholarship is open to Thai citizens only.
Sievert Larsson Scholarship (available to Thai citizens only).
The scholarship application form
Follow the link below and the instructions provided.
- Make sure to have your 8 digit application number at hand (from your account/application at universityadmissions.se).
- Make sure to use the same e-mail address as the one you registered at your account at universityadmissions.se.
- Please note that the electronic application form is used only for the scholarships awarded by Chalmers. You may apply for multiple scholarships provided that the eligibility requirements are fulfilled.All submitted data must be verifiable against the documents submitted as part of your Master’s programme application at universityadmissions.se
- The verification code will be sent to your e-mail within a few minutes. If not, check your junk e-mail.
- Until deadline you may, if necessary, make changes to your scholarship application. After the deadline the scholarship portal is closed.