Ericsson Ghana New Recruitment For 2021
Ericsson Ghana New Recruitment For 2021 – Apply Now
Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adapt, and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world. For more than 140 years, our ideas, technology, and people have changed the world: real turning points that have transformed lives, industries, and society as a whole.
Ericsson is the driving force behind the Networked Society where every person and every industry is empowered to reach their full potential. Mobility, broadband and the cloud are transforming the world, enabling industries and society to provide better services, capture new opportunities, improve businesses, increase efficiency, and create new user experiences.
- Company: Ericsson
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
Job Title: Domain Sales Manager OSS CU/GCU MTN
- Responsible and accountable for Engagement for OSS in CU MTN
- Manage Digital Services Domain sales by supporting the Key Account Managers with business development and domain-specific sales activities.
- Working with DS Account Head closely and jointly with SA teams to lead successfully the engagements
- Portfolio expertise in BSS area of responsibility – OSS, ORCHESTRATION, ONAP, ANSIBLE TOWER
- Supporting Key Account Manager in generating long-term profitable business for Ericsson by working closely with teams in sales, design, delivery of customer projects. Translating technical problem into a detailed technical offering and influencing the customer to agreement
To be successful in the role you must have;
- Solid understanding and experience in OSS Portfolio especially in Pre-Sales and also in Delivery.
- 10+ years’ experience in OSS
- A Challenger Sales Profile
- Collaborative, team-player, and able to work across geographies.
- Excellent consultative skills and customer Manager/Director/C-Level engagement.
- Good understanding of financial & commercial aspects as well as the pillars in delivery: Processes/Procedures, People/Organization, Tools/Systems
You should also have:
- Applying Expertise & Technology
- Relating & Networking
- Formulating Strategies & Concepts
- Ambitious & Commercial Thinking
- Persuading & Influencing
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to apply.
Application Deadline: 16th January 2020.