Geneva University | FOS 2021 Excellence Masters Fellowships
Geneva University | FOS 2021 Excellence Masters Fellowships – Apply Now
University of Geneva
Astrology, Biology, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Pharmaceutical Sciences +2 More
International Students All students including international students
University of Geneva Excellence Faculty of Science Masters Fellowships is open for International Students All students including international students. The scholarship allows Masters level programm(s) in the field of Astrology, Biology, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Earth Sciences, Environment taught at University of Geneva . The deadline of the scholarship is 15 Mar 2021.
The Faculty of Science, with the support of external partners, has established an Excellence Fellowship program open to outstanding and highly motivated students who wish to pursue a Master of Science degree in one of the disciplines covered by the Faculty. Candidate selection is based on excellence.
University of Geneva Excellence Faculty of Science Masters Fellowships is available to undertake Masters level programs at University of Geneva.
Masters degree level programs are available under the fellowship.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- Computer Science
- Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Earth Sciences
This cutting-edge research covers a broad range of scientific disciplines: astronomy, biology, chemistry and biochemistry, computer science, mathematics, physics, pharmaceutical sciences, earth sciences and the environment. The Faculty hosts three National Centres of Competence in Research of the highly competitive Swiss National Sciences Foundation (Chemical Biology; SwissMAP; Planets) as well as many European research projects.
Scholarship is open to all nationalities and international students.
The Excellence Fellowship consists of a grant amounting to CHF 10’000 to CHF 15’000/year (no teaching duties); it is awarded for one year and extended for the regular duration of the chosen Master’s program (three or four semesters) provided the applicant is academically successful at the end of his/her first semester of studies.
Regardless of your home university, whether you have passed or are doing a brilliant bachelor degree, and that you are one of the best in your year, this program is for you! You must meet the admission criteria of the Master of your choice and be selected on the basis of the application file for an Excellence Fellowship.
For the application to be considered, each student has to fulfill the enrollment procedure as described on the Admissions office website.
The application (in English or French) must include the following documents in the form of a SINGLE pdf file:
- A scan of your national identity card or passport.
- A scan of your UNIGE card or if you are not yet a UNIGE student, the mail of the central administration named “accuse-reception de votre demande d’immatriculation” (proof you have started the matriculation process).
- A Curriculum Vitae (2 pages maximum).
- The transcript of exams passed during the bachelor education, with all grades.
- A motivation letter in which you describe your specific scientific interests and your motivation to pursue a Master of Science program at the University of Geneva.
- If possible: Letters of references from two professors (preferably sent by them directly to Excellence-Master-Sciences@unige.ch) attesting your aptitude to this program.
- Any other pertinent information like results of GRE (General requirement examination), of TOEFL or other language test.
The application is made online . After registering, you will receive an e-mail containing a personal link allowing you to fill out the application form.
Next application deadline is 15 March 2021.