UG Student Portal – Login & Registration Guidelines
UG Student Portal – Login & Registration Guidelines
University of Ghana website, University of Ghana Portal Login, UG Admission Status Portal, University of Ghana Result Checking Portal, University of Ghana Student Login Portal, Login to UG Student Login Portal, UG Staff Portal, University of Ghana Application Portal, UG sakai , www.ug.edu.gh Portal, University of Ghana e Portal.See Details Below…
What’s UG Student Portal?
The University of Ghana (UG) Student Portal is a login page which renders help for the student to perform certain academic actions. This is where students can provide a user name and password to gain access to an education organization’s programs and other learning-related materials.
Login To UG Student Portal | http://www.ug.edu.gh/students/
Full registration involves:
- Printing of provisional admission letter
- Payment of Fees
- Online Registration
- Registration/ Collection of Course Materials at Learning Centre
STEP 1: Printing of Provisional Admission Letter
All admitted students are required to log in to the link on the University’s website http://www.ug.edu.gh with their admission Serial Number and Pin to download their Provisional Admission Letter.
STEP 2: Payment of Fees – See details Here
ALL students are to pay fees as stated in their admission letters into the College of Education DE Students Fee Collection Account at any branch of GCB Bank Limited. Students should quote in full their names, level of study and student identification numbers (stated in admission letter) on all payment slips and counterfoils.
- The number appearing in your letter of admission shall constitute your student identification number and shall remain your identification number throughout your studentship in this University. You shall quote this number wherever your identification number is required. This number shall also be used in writing all university examinations and payment of all approved fees.
- Students are strongly advised to keep all copies of payment receipts, registration receipts and materials in a safe place. In the event of any difficulty arising from a student’s registration, the College Academic Affairs Office shall demand an inspection of all receipts and registration material.
- Students who have problems with the payment of fees may contact their respective Learning Centres or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
STEP 3: Online Registration
- Undertake on-line registration 48 hours after payment of fees. The steps for the online registration are available at the website, www.ug.edu.gh.
- Details of courses to be taken by students admitted to various programmes are available in the student handbooks which are available online and in the course bulletin at the Learning Centres.
- Students should register only for programmes/subjects as stated in their provisional admission letters
- Remember to print a “proof of registration”. You shall be required to show a proof of registration at the Centre.
STEP 4: Registration/Collection of Course Materials at the Learning Centre
All fresh students are expected to register at their Learning Centres and bring their electronic devices there to collect course materials. Upon arrival, proceed to the registration officers and undertake the following processes:
- Show your Provisional Admission letter and proof of online registration
- Proceed with registration
- Collect your course materials
All nursing students are required to submit copies of the following to the registration officers at the Centres:
- Registered Nursing Certificate (R/GN/MN/M/CN)
Any student who fails to submit the documents will have his/her admission cancelled.
How to Access And Register Online on UG Student’s Portal
Click on student then MIS Web link at the top right hand side of the University of Ghana website www.ug.edu.gh
Type in your UG Student ID Number and UG 5-digit PIN (Follow the instructions on the website to print out your provisional admission letter to obtain your UG Student ID Number and UG 5-digit Pin.)
Click on “Login” to enter the registration system.
Click on “Registration” under the Student iEnabler (on the left side of the screen).
Click on “Submit Registration”.
Click on the “blue letters” under “Qualification Code” and select “Register for this Qualification”
Click on “Save and Continue” and register for the courses for the programme/subjects you have been admitted to. The lists of courses are available in the undergraduate handbook.
Click on “Save and Continue” to view the courses you have selected.
Click on “Continue” to view the Registration Cost (Academic Facility User Fee).
Click on “Accept Registration” to complete registration.
Click on “Printer Friendly Format” and print proof of registration.
Click on LOG-OUT to EXIT.
NB: REMEMBER TO PRINT A “PROOF OF REGISTRATION”
Additional Information To This Topic >>
Forgotten Your Password/Login Details?
- Legon MIS WEB Portal | https://itsapp08.ug.edu.gh/pls/prodi03/w99pkg.mi_login
Don’t Forget to Register for Email
- Reset Password | https://ienabler.ug.edu.gh/pls/prodi41/w99pkg.mi_login
Have a Question?
- UG Registrar Email | email@example.com
- Official Website, UG Main Website | http://www.ug.edu.gh
- General Information | https://www.ug.edu.gh/students/