Design & Technology Institute Recruitment Application 2021
Design & Technology Institute Recruitment Application 2021 – Apply Now
Design & Technology Institute has published new recruitment opportunities for 2021….See Full details below
Overview of Design & Technology Institute
The Design & Technology Institute (DTI) is an innovative social enterprise, whose aim is to become the premier TVET institution across west Africa, transforming youth livelihoods and aspirations. DTI provides high quality, employment-oriented technical and vocational education and skills training. It is an ambitious institution seeking to employ highly motivated, results-oriented, and hardworking professionals to implement its mission of impacting the future of Africa. It is located in Accra, Ghana.
The following positions are available at Design & Technology Institute. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
Available Design & Technology Institute Recruitment Application Positions & Details
1. Job Title: Projects & Industry Relations Coordinator
The Design & Technology Institute (DTI) is an innovative social enterprise, whose aim is to become the premier TVET institution across west Africa, transforming youth livelihoods and aspirations. DTI provides high quality, employment-oriented technical and vocational education and skills training. It is an ambitious institution seeking to employ highly motivated, results-oriented and hardworking professionals to implement its mission of impacting the future of Africa’s youth in the following position: Projects & Industry Relations Coordinator
• To work closely with the Director of Studies and student affairs, teachers and facilitators in providing coordination, guidance and supervision for the implementation and successful completion of all aspects of students project work and in securing medium to long term employment solutions for students during and after completion of course.
• Design the school project research programme such that students acquire the necessary skills to undertake their projects
• Provide appropriate training for project supervisors where required and drive supervisor support and guidance to students for effective project execution.
• Supervise student allocation to projects and ensure project supervisors as well as students familiarity and conformity with industry/COTVET requirements for intellectual property particularly as its relates to their Projects
• Identify prospective industries as well as their requirements for student internships and actively engage key stakeholders to ensure tat student internships are secured by the end of their sixth month in the course
• Establish, develop and maintain appropriate relationships with industry to drive placement opportunities for students to selected industries in consultation with staff, facilitators and students by keeping up-to-date with the latest developments in each industry
• Provide and maintain a database of all student placements and submit an annual report on same to management
Qualification Required & Experience
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Business Administration or Human Resources Management with a minimum of 4 to 5 years post national service experience
• Project Management Certificate is an added advantage
• Must have excellent interpersonal organization and customer service skills with excellent oral, written communication and collaboration skills
How To Apply For The Job
All applications should be sent to:
Closing Date: 15 January, 2021