Kings University College Opens 2021 January Admission
Kings University College Opens 2021 January Admission – Apply Now
The Management of Kings University College has Released its Admission forms for undergraduate and Postgraduate interested Applicants…Below are the details and guidelines on how to apply for Kings University College Admission 2021/2022
Overview of Kings University College Admission
Kings University College (KUC) is one of the most sought after private universities in Ghana. It is institutionally affiliated to the University of Cape Coast, Ghana
Our Mission is to provide a broad and superior undergraduate education that imparts knowledge, skills, and values that are essential to educate and be responsible citizens. Further, the university will provide high quality graduate and professional programs in areas of need and importance to Africa. To accomplish these educational goals, KUC will continue to compete internationally to attract a faculty which is distinguished by its commitment to teaching and by its achievements in research and innovation. The university will strive to attract a faculty that will bring distinction and stature to all the programmes it offers.
List Of Courses Offered at Kings University College And Its Cut Off Points
Here is the complete list of courses offeredat Kings University College for all programmes and admission requirements for the 2021/2022 academic year.
We have gathered the full list of courses offered in Kings University College and cut off point/requirements to enable prospective candidates to have knowledge of the various accredited courses available in this University. See All Courses Offered At KUC
How To Apply For Kings University College Admission Forms
Interested applicants can either
- Downloadand complete an application form,
- Scan the completed application form as well as WASSCE results.
- Email the scanned documents email@example.com
- Call the admission officer on +233 (0) 303939619/24. ,+233 (0) 201 651 924 to inform him of your application.
- Apply Online by CLICKING HERE
- Call to talk to an Admissions Officer on +233 (0) 303939619/24. ,+233 (0) 201 651 924.
- Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Application Forms can also be collected from the Kings University College Campus in which case completed application forms should be forwarded by courier to KUC address as stated below:
Kings University College
Aplaku Hills, Weija, Accra,
STUDENT VISA FOR FOREIGN STUDENTS
The Kings University College shall process students’ VISA applications for all foreign students on
successful admission and full payment of first year’s school fees.
Foreign students shall obtain police report to support their applications for student’s VISA.